1987 GN scan numbers

87GNwashington

my quarter number are 13.74@95MPH. Car has TurboTweak Classic Chip v5.7 on pump gas 92 Octane, 60 pound injectors, hot wire fuel pump, upgraded fuel pump, fuel regulator, K&N filter on an after market piping, manual boost controller. Car had all it's work done at GN Northwest. I'm running around 17 on the boost. Just wondering if there is anymore adjusting to get it down to a lower 13's Thanks.

AF 05
L8 37
BAT 13.7
INT 128
BL 126 I HAVE SET FOR 132
CLE 187
ATS 127
RPM 825
TPS .44
IAC 61
CC 81

Last edited:
What's your time slip look like?

Are you spinning off the line? Are you leaving on boost?

Leave it at 126. I wouldn't raise the boost unless you up the octane to 100.

Ya, don't go WOT with that kind of knock.:eek: You'll hurt your engine for sure. You need to do go over everything to find out why you are seeing that.

Ya, don't go WOT with that kind of knock.:eek: You'll hurt your engine for sure. You need to do go over everything to find out why you are seeing that.
Well, what should I do now? I did put all of the BL'S to 126. Drove it around so the ECM can learn. Park in driveway at idle and BL show 133. Why?

number now and its about 95 degree's outside
AF 05
L8 37
BAT 13.5
INT 128
BL 133 THESE ARE SET FOR 126 (1THRU 4)
CLE 189
ATS 143
RPM 850
TPS .44
IAC 68

The adjustments in the chip are for WOT only. You are running a little lean. You may have a vacuum leak somewhere. Where in the boost and rpm are you getting that kind of knock? What is your fuel pressure set at line off? Do you have a hot wire kit and a good fuel pump in it? How old is the fuel filter?

The adjustments in the chip are for WOT only. You are running a little lean. You may have a vacuum leak somewhere. Where in the boost and rpm are you getting that kind of knock? What is your fuel pressure set at line off? Do you have a hot wire kit and a good fuel pump in it? How old is the fuel filter?[/QUOT
Fuel pump filter and hot wire are less than a year old. Only been driven for about 3000 miles since installed at GN Northwest. Boost level is about 16 not sure about rpm but I know I'm at around 70 MPHISH if that helps. I don't think I have any vacuum leaks because I changed out with all new hoses.

I want thank everyone that tried to help. Talked with the mechanic at GN Northwest in Everett Washington and was told to leave it alone since my GN is pretty much stock. 13.74@95 MPH is a pretty good numbers. Thanks again!!!!