1987 GN Roller w/ 6 point roll bar and built rearend

psiedv6

CAR SOLD as a ROLLER 7/20/2012

I still have a few extra motors for sale

Fresh stroker 109 with 4 billet main caps, 3.590" BMS crank, New 5.960"H-beam rods, NEW 3.830" custom JE pistons, 215/218 roller cam and Champion aluminum race port heads roller rockers $9500 for long block

Fresh stroker 3.8 stage I 012 casting with 2 center billet main caps, NEW 3.625" GN1 crank, NEW 6.325" H-beam Rods, New 3.830" JE pistons and 215/218 roller cam $7800 for short block

Thanks for looking

b9.JPG
b10.JPG
b11.JPG
b12.JPG
b16.JPG
b8.JPG
b rear1.JPG
b interior1.JPG
b interior2.JPG
Here is a few pictures I took this weekend

This car is in So Cal.
Here are some options to throw out there for you guys

Roller as listed above $8500

Complete car with fresh stroker 109 w/ 4 billet caps and Champion race port aluminum heads and FAST system - $20000 easy high 9 second build

Complete car with fresh stroker stage I with Champion race port aluminum heads, wet sump oiling system and XFI system $23000 easy mid 9 second build

Both complete options will need to be dyno tuned to get maximum horsepower and will have the hardware to back it up.

Motors are going together fresh, NEW JE pistons, H-beam rods and 3.625 forged cranks.
I will post pictures for a potential buyer.

Please do not waste my time with I want it, I want it for months and months and not have the money to back it up. If I do not have a deposit on the car, it will be put together with the stroked 109 and list it on eBay.

Thanks for looking

Too the top

I have had a lot of interest in this car as a roller and complete, but no one has dropped the cash or a deposit.

free bump for a great looking car and a pretty good deal.
Thanks for your input, most guys don't have a clue what something like this cost to build, I hope it doesn't turn into a parts car soon the way this Turbo Buick market is right now.:eek:

Also for you guys that are waiting for the complete car, I am picking up two of my stroker rotating assemblys from my ballancer tomorrow, one is for the stage 1 and one for the 4 steal capped 109. As of now, I don't have a deposit on the car and I will be putting the 109 build together for this car and the stage 1 will be used in one of my Limiteds.

This 109 build will have a BMS narrow journal crank -.010 on rods and STD on mains, NEW H beam rods and NEW JE 9 to 1 pistons with GN1r heads.

Damn I wish I had the money for this. For those of you that are new to these cars, this is a hell of a deal !
I am willing to give up a kidney since I dont have the cash... Free bump

Bryan