1987 gn project

gordon5148

it was painted red seats are good driver quality door panels have been cut up for speakers a b & m shifter i was told the engine needs a cam senser someone tore it apart but i have never heard it run. somone has been in the engine it is studded i pulled the valve cover it looks like after market valve springs. it has a turbo saver and a ta49 (i think) does have a eastern front mount hooker headers and down pipe blue strip injectors. i did not get the alt.or alt. bracket the pas quarter has a rust hole and both rockers it seems that almost all panel need a little work if it does not sell i will part it i want $3500

Attachments

• red gn 001.jpg
    red gn 001.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 361
Re GNd

Friends,I drove 400 miles to look at this car and it was a rust bucket and a piece of junk.Don't waist your time like I did<this person should be barred from posting on this sight.I guess he thought that since I drove that far after being completely misled,I'd still buy the car.Not!! It is rough,rough,rough!! Beware!

i just got the car i wanted as a 2 gn but the more i looked at it i did not want to spend the time it needs work but alot of nice parts also