1987 gn motor out but just needs rebuiling

tcomo75

1987 clean car motor out to rebuild it but just want my ford back motor all parts are there and good had the check out by a mech. shop got a 1000$ roller cam to go with it it is new car was running pull to rebuild it and just stop i paid 11000 for it i will let it go for 7000 with all parts email me at tcomo75@yahoo.com and i can email pic iam in jenning la

1987 clean car motor out to rebuild it but just want my ford back motor all parts are there and good had the check out by a mech. shop got a 1000$ roller cam to go with it it is new car was running pull to rebuild it and just stop i paid 11000 for it i will let it go for 7000 with all parts email me at tcomo75@yahoo.com and i can email pic iam in jenning la

Is this a complete car you are selling:confused:

yes it is a complete car the motor is out and need to be rebuilt i have all the parts that came out of it i was going to rebuild it just to and put a roller cam but i want to get a mustang so iam going to sell it like it is

iam going to keep the car talked to the shop on firday ans they will start on the motor this week thanks but willtrade for a nice mustang when the motor is put back in the car