1987 GN in Oregon for $11k or best offer

kirbdawg69

I hate my sceen name :(
Well my quest to buy and own all the Grand National's ever made has came to an end with two and now I need to get rid of one :redface:

1987 Buick grand national, with 107k miles. Well taken care of car. I have owned it for four years and bought it when I lived in california. No rust anywhere on the car. Great driver, I would have no problem getting in this car and driving to new york! Only reason for selling is I bought a second one two years ago and I need to cut down on my toys.

Terry houston downpipe
42lbs injectors
t-49 turbo
Hooker cat back exhaust
American racing 17"tt
K&N air cleaner
Turbo tweak chip
Art carr built 700-r4
Vacuum brake conversion
Grant streering wheel
Paint is 7 out of 10
Interior is 8 out of 10 (no rips tears or stains, seats are like brand new, carpet is very nice)

Attachments

• BUICK 1.jpg
    BUICK 1.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 1,178
  • BUICK2.jpg
    BUICK2.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 1,178
  • BUICK3.jpg
    BUICK3.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 1,175
  • BUICK4.jpg
    BUICK4.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 1,175
More

Attachments

• BUICK6.jpg
    BUICK6.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1,146
  • BUICK7.jpg
    BUICK7.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,141
  • BUICK8.jpg
    BUICK8.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,140
Very interested, if you still have it e-mail me at madelisle@yahoo.com and I'll give you my number. I can deposit through paypal and then fly out for it (I'm in Los Angeles, CA) with the rest in cash. Whatever, point is I have cash and have been seriously looking for about a month. I know I look new on here but just google my screen name, I own my own car business but am just now getting into Turbo Buicks (been an F-Body guy)...

I can't personally ship the car, I can split the cost of shipping and call and arrange the whole thing with cash up front.

Call with any questions 619-402-4593

Are you ready to do that trade for my 96 Impala SS, and we can work out the difference if these other deals dp not work out? thanks Kirby.

Ron

Ron ill be calling you soon if things don't work out on my end, I had a wave of people wanting to make some deals on it but nobody was too serious. Got a guy with cash coming this weekend to look at it and ill let you know how it goes.

Kirby,I bought my friends 86 low mile GN, so I have to recluse myself on your car, GLWS, thanks

Ron

Ron, thanks for letting me know and im glad to hear that you are back into a TR. I wish you and the wife happy holidays and good luck let me know if you ever need anything.

Its the holiday season and I gotta get this car out of the shop price reduced to $10,000