1987 GN Hardtop

GotGrunt

Hey guys,

I sold my 86 GN hardtop on here 2 months ago and now it's time to let this one go. I have another one which I plan on doing a FULL restoration on and need the funds to concentrate on that... this is the only reason for the sale. Instead of sitting and taking up space, might as well have someone else enjoy it.

Anyways... this is my 87 GN hardtop, low option lightweight! It has the G80 posi rear, rear defrost and power trunk release but it has manual seats, manual door locks/mirrors, crank windows and a fixed antenna. 120k miles... the transmission and turbo have been rebuilt, new fiberglass bumper fillers all around along with fresh paint, every piece of weatherstripping has been replaced, clean interior with new headliner & visors. Light window tints and 16" GNX wheels.

As far as performance, it has an LT1 MAF with translator, K&N filter, a hooker catback, and a few other things I'm sure I may be forgetting. It has a bunch of new parts as well; new alternator, hoses, fresh oil & fluids, etc.

NO RUST anywhere!!! Clean & clear NYS title in hand... The car is located on Long Island, NY.

imag0023in.jpg

imag0024y.jpg

imag0025k.jpg

imag0026um.jpg

imag0045p.jpg

imag0047c.jpg

imag0022ul.jpg

imag0042jn.jpg

imag0041vfsdfv.jpg

A few things to mention: the KB front air dam has been replaced with a factory set, the rear centercaps as well as the rear GN emblem are in the glovebox, and the white specs you see on the car are not paint blemishes but ice; I washed it really quick in below freezing weather.

I was going to do a full detail/tune-up once the weather warmed up and then post it up for sale in the spring, but I figured I'd get a headstart on it. I am looking for $9,000... but as always, I am open to offers :)

only if i lived in NY.i would buy.if i can get the right deal i would fly to Ny and bring that baby back to dallas,tx.

No luck selling your car Randy?

Thought I had it sold last weekend. Guy came up and drove it with his wife and friend. He was very excited and liked and so did his wife. So there was no excuse "that my wife said no". But he called me later in the evening hours on Sat ans was talking about how to make the transaction and I said how about you come Sunday and drive it more to make sure you want it. He said ok, but called Sunday morning and canceld. so...

Thought I had it sold last weekend. Guy came up and drove it with his wife and friend. He was very excited and liked and so did his wife. So there was no excuse "that my wife said no". But he called me later in the evening hours on Sat ans was talking about how to make the transaction and I said how about you come Sunday and drive it more to make sure you want it. He said ok, but called Sunday morning and canceld. so...

It's alright, spring is just around the corner :cool:

Still avalible

Hi. My name is Mitchell and I was wondering if the car was still availible...if so I would like to work something out, I live just south of the twin cities in Minnesota so the car would have to be shipped. I have been saving up to buy one for a while. And this would be my first car...(I recently turned 16)....so feel free to E-Mail me at mitchell1097@live.com I check it very frequently.

Thanks so much for your time

-Mitchell

I just put in a brand new battery. Here are some pictures from this morning... I forgot the decklid open in a few of them.

imag0062p.jpg

imag0063r.jpg

imag0061kb.jpg

imag0053l.jpg

imag0058eb.jpg

:cool: