1987 GN Hardtop

turbowannabe

Hey guys I figured I would start a new post as the other one was getting quite long. I'm thinking about selling my 87 GN because of being in school and needing to sort out my priorities. I bought this car last March from a guy in Florida. I have done A LOT of work to the car ever since I've had it. Pretty much the whole drivetrain has been rebuilt with the exception of the rear end.

Engine and turbo have 11k on them
Trans has 6k with transgo shiftkit

MODS:
Racetronix Full hot-wire fuel pump kit with Walboro 340 pump in tank
Jay Jackson 62mm ported Throttle body
50lb injectors with 2 chips, one 93octane street the other is an alky chip
DIY alcohol injection kit, has a shureflow pump with variable speed settings and a hobbs pressure switch to set the psi at which the alky will turn on
Postons 3" downpipe
Accufab billet fuel pressure regulator
BGC 23 row stretch IC
Ramchargers duel electric fan setup
GTA 16" rims painted black
Aluminum drums
fiberglass bumper fillers
scanmaster V2.1
2-5/8" oil pressure and boost pressure gauges on the a-pillar
high volume oil pump

MAINTENANCE:
New front brakes and turned rotors, Brake pads are Carquest ceramic Golds (the best you can buy).
New rear brake shoes, shoes are the best ones you can buy from NAPA, also rear drums are aluminum for light weight.
CAR WAS ALSO CONVERTED TO VACUUM BRAKES
Spark plugs, spark wires(CR43ts I believe), water pump, timing chain and roller cam button, coolant hoses, and all vacuum lines were replaced when I did the motor in late june/early july
Within the last couple of months I've replaced the fuel filter, 160 degree thermostat and coolant, and turbo hose clamps(replaced with constant torque hose clamps which cost me about $70 for the set).

More info is on my other thread. PLEASE, do NOT reply to my other thread, just use it for reference. If you have any questions or need more info you can email me at Dsmyth8604@aol, or call my cell at (309)339-2142

thanks
Dan

I will send you pics tomorrow night. I came back home for the weekend, and the pics are on my computer at home. Sorry about the delay, I appologize.

-Dan