1987 GN hardtop for sale

moonshiner

Hello, I figure I would post my car on this forum because I am getting tired of people wanting to go for a test drive instead of buying. I have up for sale my 1987 GN hardtop with about 101,000 miles on it. I bought it from the original owner who bought it for his wife new. I have all original paperwork including the window sticker, hand written bill of sale and original key chains. It needs new paint, has original paint on it and its in bad shape. It needs bumper fillers, and a headliner. The interior is next to perfect other then headliner. It has new wheels and tires, I made the mistake of selling the original ones years ago. It has newer brakes which has a vacuum booster instead of the original electric one.New high volume fuel pump, pressure regulator. New kenny belle intake system. New A pillar 3 gauges that are not hooked up. This car runs and drives very nice but it does need a little work.It has always been adult owned and driven never abused. It has 2 small rust spots on it, one on the lower corner of the front of the drivers door and the other is a very small hole on the drivers side rocker panel. Please only contact me If you are a serious buyer. NO test rides.Thanks, monnshiner 7500.00 FIRM 410-215-4390 This car was up for auction but the buyer stiffed me again so I am putting my car on here again.

Hello, I figure I would post my car on this forum because I am getting tired of people wanting to go for a test drive instead of buying. I have up for sale my 1987 GN hardtop with about 101,000 miles on it. I bought it from the original owner who bought it for his wife new. I have all original paperwork including the window sticker, hand written bill of sale and original key chains. It needs new paint, has original paint on it and its in bad shape. It needs bumper fillers, and a headliner. The interior is next to perfect other then headliner. It has new wheels and tires, I made the mistake of selling the original ones years ago. It has newer brakes which has a vacuum booster instead of the original electric one.New high volume fuel pump, pressure regulator. New kenny belle intake system. New A pillar 3 gauges that are not hooked up. This car runs and drives very nice but it does need a little work.It has always been adult owned and driven never abused. It has 2 small rust spots on it, one on the lower corner of the front of the drivers door and the other is a very small hole on the drivers side rocker panel. Please only contact me If you are a serious buyer. NO test rides.Thanks, monnshiner 7500.00 FIRM 410-215-4390 This car was up for auction but the buyer stiffed me again so I am putting my car on here again.
Damn ebay blows!!!Only thing I use it for is to buy some random ish!!!Ive heard plenty of stories like yours!!!Keep at it!! It will sell!! GLWS

1987 buick GN hardtop for sale

look me up under my username moonshiner and there are pictures posted from my previous ads for my car. I am in Baltimore Maryland Thanks, moonshiner

does the car have ac/heat? also has the stock tranny/stall ever been serviced as in shift kit etc.. has the ecu ever been chipped? also does it have any leaks of any sort?

eBay sux

I know you must be sick of it by now. I thought this last time would be it. Why do people screw around so much on eBay.for what it's worth some bidder may have been serious. I have had clowns bid on stuff just to mess around. Shame too your car sounds nice.

1987 buick GN hardtop for sale

Yes it does have AC/heat and they both work well.Everything works. No the transmission does not have a shift kit installed. it is all factory. I think it has some sort of computer chip in it that the original owner had installed. It does not leak any fluids at all. It is a very dependable running and driving car that you can drive anywhere.