1987 GN hardtop for sale

moonshiner

Hello, I figure I would post my car on this forum because I am getting tired of people wanting to go for a test drive instead of buying. I have up for sale my 1987 GN hardtop with about 101,000 miles on it. I bought it from the original owner who bought it for his wife new. I have all original paperwork including the window sticker, hand written bill of sale and original key chains. It needs new paint, has original paint on it and its in bad shape. It needs bumper fillers, and a headliner. The interior is next to perfect other then headliner. It has new wheels and tires, I made the mistake of selling the original ones years ago. It has newer brakes which has a vacuum booster instead of the original electric one.New high volume fuel pump, pressure regulator. New kenny belle intake system. New A pillar 3 gauges that are not hooked up. This car runs and drives very nice but it does need a little work.It has always been adult owned and driven never abused. It has 2 small rust spots on it, one on the lower corner of the front of the drivers door and the other is a very small hole on the drivers side rocker panel. Please only contact me If you are a serious buyer. NO test rides.Thanks, monnshiner Im asking 8500.00

GN 5-28 001.jpg

GN 5-28 002.jpg

GN 5-28 005.jpgGN 5-28 001.jpg

Beautiful car, dont really see straight exhaust to much on GN's, wish I could afford it but just wanted to say Im loving your driveway, a Gn, Syclone/Typhoon (Not sure which one), And it looks like the front end of a Talon (not positive). Id take a wild guess your a fan of turbo cars :D

Is that the car that was on ebay a few months back for a listed 3-4 times ?? Let me know I had a friend asking about it. If it is I will relay the message

Beautiful car, dont really see straight exhaust to much on GN's, wish I could afford it but just wanted to say Im loving your driveway, a Gn, Syclone/Typhoon (Not sure which one), And it looks like the front end of a Talon (not positive). Id take a wild guess your a fan of turbo cars :D

Look closer.... it looks like a newer body style blazer to me....... more sloped back end... and curved rear glass.

Look closer.... it looks like a newer body style blazer to me....... more sloped back end... and curved rear glass.

x2.def not typhoon!!! looks like a 90's blazer!! Nice car!! Looks like great car for a nice price!! GLWS

1987 buick GN hardtop for sale

Yes it was on Ebay a few times and everybody wants it but nobody wants to pay me for it.I am not going to give this car away. it is a nice solid basically original car that you can drive anywhere. I am trying to post pictures of the rust. It is very minor, an easy fix. If anyone has questions they can call me at 410-215-4390

is this car still for sale? did you list where you are located and i missed it? willing to ship?

any type of estimates to have the rust fixed?

jason

Yes, it is still for sale in Baltimore Maryland. If you hire a shipper I will help with loading of the car. Understand that all funds must clear the bank first

Sorry, If someone charges you more than 2 hours labor to fix the rust that would be alot. its an easy fix, done correctly Thanks, moonshiner

x2.def not typhoon!!! looks like a 90's blazer!! Nice car!! Looks like great car for a nice price!! GLWS

Both of you are correct, The body kit caught my eye and I assumed it was a Typhoon...You know waht they say about assuming, and now im the a$$ :D

very interested. i think i found a shipper. after shipping, i can't do your asking price.. but IF you can go any lower, please PM. if not, then another free bump for you. :)

Sorry, I have over 10k ino this car and I will not give this car away. You will not find another car as tight and solid as this one with all original documentation. If you want to do business let me know. moonshiner

Sorry, I have over 10k ino this car and I will not give this car away. You will not find another car as tight and solid as this one with all original documentation. If you want to do business let me know. moonshiner

no problem, i understand. just checking. i have $20k into my current car, selling for $15k.. so i feel ya on not liking to lose money. LOL

GLWS and another bump for you, brotha!