1987 GN hardtop 710 miles ebay $29,900

Vehicle: 1987 Buick Regal Base / Grand National (1G4GJ1170HPxxxxxx)
Event Date Event Location Odometer Reading Data Source Event Detail
06/30/2000 GLENDALE, AZ
Independent Emission Source PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
07/03/2000 GLENDALE, AZ
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:A23623C185064)
REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
02/06/2001 WHITTIER, CA
State Agency PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
02/23/2001 WHITTIER, CA
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE
12/05/2002 CA
12/16/2002 CA
11/26/2003 CA
01/16/2004 LOS ANGELES, CA
Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
01/29/2004 LOS ANGELES, CA
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE
01/21/2006 CA
07/06/2007 WARMINSTER, PA
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:64834912)

Why is nobody bidding on this car? It should be worth that shouldn't it???

That car is worth every penny. Four years ago it would probably have sold for 50,000.I would have put it through barrett jackson my self. I cant believe an hour to go and only 1 bid. The market sucks. I would take it off evil bay and take the negative feedback .That wont hurt Kirbans reputation any. although 30k would be nice to free up

kirban 2 cents worth

here is the straight scoop on the bid retraction the bidder was hoping to avoid paying proper sales tax in his state based on his bid....

this is something we have no control over you pay no sales tax in our state if you reside outside of PA fees total only $100...car is registered to a major 5 star GMC dealership so you get a bill of sale for what you pay for the car reardless of what year it is unless you have a dealer license in a state as you know you pay whatever the sales tax is required...again nothing wer have any control over

the bidding proves one thing, the market is very soft...car has no hidden problems it is a super deal many of you are fully aware of the cars we have sold over the last dozenyears

car is a bargain even with whatever sales tax is required in your state.

car needs a new home....and miles is 100% as stated

compare it to any other 87 GN hardtop with less than 1,000 miles it would be very very tough to find one that measures up to ours.

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

I just got back from Back to the Bricks/Woodward event in Michigan and my son and family is away at the shore until Monday....so at this point I do not know who is the winner.

kirbanperformance.com

kirban 2 cents worth

here is the scoop car did not sell 2nd person backed out as well

so, $29,900 buys it with $100 transfer and 30 day transit plate in our state (PA)...buyer pays whatever taxes apply in their state.

Another option is we are open to possible trades of any vehicle of interest as we have several connections to purchase trades. Trade value in some states not all but in PA would be deducted from the amount of sales tax you would pay. In other words say your trade value to us was worth 6 grand you would save 6 grand off the $29,900 as far as the sales tax structure goes.

The car will go up on ebay this coming friday again for 10 days.....so if you are interested or know someone that is....this car is a super buy. Remember years ago I sold a completely original GNX that everything worked that had 175,000 miles on it for under 14 grand....that car also represented a tremendous value.

This car has no surprises......contact darrell at 215-778-8273 as my son is handling the deal.

Not many around with 700 miles on them.

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

Latest scoop my son heard from a previous customer of ours that owns one of our other low mileage original GN examples and he is buying it, wiring the money directly to O'Neils bank.

The car will then go by transport to it s new home. Our price has been met.

This deal should take place by friday.

kirban