1987 GN hardtop 5,200 miles 4 sale

Dennis Kirban

This is a car I sold about 9 years ago. It has not been advertised during that time until now. It is a hardtop. The current owner only drove it about 100 miles. It is well optioned. One of the best ORIGINAL paint GNs I have had. Car is 99.9 per cent original down to the tires with 87 air in them. Car has a very strong new car smell still to this day. One of the best buys for the price.

Here is a chance to own one of the best. This owner bought it from me sight unseen 9 years ago. Shut your eyes and its 1987 all over again. Car is that nice.

The price is $25,900

Located in New Jersey maybe 45 mins from my place. You must email me your your email address phone number and where you reside and I will forward that info to the seller. He can supply exact details options and photos. Also he has window sticker. Serious players only. Remember I sold this car 8-9 years ago and its only gone 100 miles since then. I saw the car personally 2 weeks ago when I bought a number of parts from him.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

If you know the name, you know the car is exactly as I state it is.

A little more info on the car. Here is an email I received from the owner:

"The car really is like new 5300 miles. I have the window sticker. Car has I believe most options except the factory alarm. Everything works except the power antenna. Analog dash, solid roof, concert sound. The paint is very nice but has a few blemishes and a small scratch on the pass mirror. As you may know GMs paint process was horrible in those years. This car actually received a good paint job. Pics are available. I pretty much paid what I am asking for the car so I can't really go any lower. I believe this car could get 29-30k at an auction."

Seller currently has a deposit on it got his asking price funny thing is buyer looked at one with 40,000 miles for more money and this one of course is nicer. so deal should go thru shortly.

denniskirban@yahoo.com