1987 gn for sale project

owensboi84

up for sale is my 1987 grand national it has 120k on her and she has a few rust spots on her bout over all not a bad car frame is in great shape wheels r in perfect shape no rust at all seat r in good shap as well all it need is a can sensor just dont have the time or money to put in her i bought the car 2 years ago and had planned to restore it but havent had time to get started on it and now i have a baby on the way i am goin to part with her im asking 3,500 obo... let me know if interested thank u

gn 1.jpggn2.jpggn3.jpggn4.jpggn5.jpg

Could you elaborate on the rust issues or better yet, take some close up pics...thanks.

Im interested too could I get some pics of the rust on the body?door bottoms? interior?

Send to :bpryes@hotmail.com

For $3500 I'll take it so put me next in line if anyone backs out. Who cares about the rust for $3500 for a 87 GN thats has complete drive train and interior body looks to be in good shape. I don't need to see any more pics just pm me the details.

For $3500 I'll take it so put me next in line if anyone backs out. Who cares about the rust for $3500 for a 87 GN thats has complete drive train and interior body looks to be in good shape. I don't need to see any more pics just pm me the details.

X2, great buy and won't take much to bring her back to it's old glory i wished i'm that handy.

Man that car is worth every penny of $2500 if not more. Don't beat yourself to death trying to sell it here quickly, get some local exposure on craigslist or maybe ebay, it WILL sell for that. Many people here, myself included, would buy it in a heartbeat if it weren't 700+ miles away. I'm actively looking for a car just like that.

Just trying to help you.

Sent you a pm want to plan a time to come and get the car if it is not sold yet thanks.

Man you got one killer deal had you been 10 minutes later I would have been on the road good luck with the car.