1987 GN for sale in Southern Michigan

snake73

Legend Killer
87,732 original miles, purchased in 1991, 2nd owner, $4,000.00 paint job 5 years ago and still looks new, interior is excellent, aftermarket Sony cd player, car is original except forf new shocks, exhaust and new tires. only 200 miles in the last seven years otherwise it is stored inside w/ cover on it.
$15,000 obo It does have a chip in it but I am not sure what type. I will do some research and see if I can find out.

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 948
  • MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 934
  • MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 951
  • MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 937
  • MVC-007S.JPG
    MVC-007S.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 941
Yes that is the original gauge cluster & the original horn button cracked so that is why it is the t type.

Yes that is the original gauge cluster & the original horn button cracked so that is why it is the t type.

T-Spool is correct... That is not an original gauge cluster. Most of us would rather have the GNX style gauges that have though. If you don't have the original cluster there is no way to be sure of the mileage.

Bryan

Hey Brian, Maybe you could help me out. I am scratching my head about this car. Some people tell me one thing and then someone else tells me another. How can I find out exactly what my car came with originaly? The car was purchased with 30,000 miles on it and the dealersip it was purchased from told me that is the original gauge cluster. I don't know a ton about these cars like you all do so any help would be appreciated. The vin # is 1G4GJ1175HP449895 I don't know if that helps any. Thanks guys, Jason

Post a pic of the sticker on the inside of the trunk. It tells you if the car is a GN or a TR, and also what options it came with. As for the dash, it is possible that the original owner had the dealer install an after market dash when it was new. If it is a real GNX dash then the car would be worth more than if it is an after market dash. However i think you had to own a gnx in order to get gnx parts. Please post a better picture of the dash.

Thanks, I will take some detailed pics of the dash & trunk sticker in the morning & post them. Thanks for the info. I appreciate it, Jason

Jason, as GNRick said please post a picture of the trunk label (RPO sticker). The dash that was available was a long rectangular analog or the digital that is on my car. A couple of close-up shots of the dash would help decide which one you have. There are some very sharp people here on the forums that can tell right away if it is a real GNX dash or just the GNX style. Either way its a cooler dash than the factory put in it.

Bryan

snake73,

PM me your location. If you're close enough I would be happy to look the car over and help answer any questions you have.

Mike

Here are the pics. My camera is on the brink so they are not that good. Thanks

Attachments

• #1.jpg
    #1.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 573
  • #2.jpg
    #2.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 569
  • #3.jpg
    #3.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 575