1987 gn 4sale! Fast perfect interior

hehehe..

ok.. whos gonna buy it!!! come on guys/gals.. whats it gonna take to sell it?? ok..

i still have the car.. i really need it to go.. i have some bills i need to pay.. will take offers... come on peeps!

ok folfs.. i have 15000. libaklbalkdjasfljasldfj do i hear 15500, adflkasjdflkajsdfjasdfjl 15000 going.. can i get 15500.. adfadlakfjlakfjals

(my auctionier) hehehe.

If I where you, I would atleast get some numbers on the car, just becuase of the build and what you selling. If this where a stock GN, then no big deal, but performance enthusiest want Dyno and track times. Why buy this car, with all the mods and never once drive it. I think 9's is pushing it a little, high 10's is about whre this combo would take you, but it would be good to show that. If you cannot drive or not comfortable driving the car downt he 1/4 that fast than have someone else do it with Vids. Nice car, nice mods, good luck.

I agree you definately have a high 10 second car, but thats about all. Not that a 10 second driver is bad, but 9s take ALOT more than you have listed.
GLWS

well there is no 1/4 track here in memphis anymore, it closed.. there are a couple 1/8th mile.. i drive the car to work with the ac.. :> i have noticed that the .85 maybe a little large for the stall i have.. im sending the turbo back to precision to get the .63 exhaust back on, then ill take it to a 1/8th mile and let ya know.. i would think a turbo change would be required to get in the 9's.. but im sure its possible.

hey board.. just an FYI for you... i had a header leak, so i took it off.. and noticed they are NOT ATR headers.. i called Archie @ GN1 ordered a new KB set to go on.. sorry guys.. that was the info i was given on the car..

ck