1987 gn 4sale! Fast perfect interior

For whatever it's worth, people spending 20k on a car are probably going to want a little more info than "too many mods to list" ;)

ok lets try this:

This car was painted about 5 years ago, and runs great with no start up smoke or any smoke for that matter, its currently set on 24psi with a turbotweak chip to match everything with zero knock, i have not played with the scanmaster at all, so everything is set default, with minimal timing, i do not believe in adding alot of timing to these cars, low timing and a fair amount of boost is my choice, i have owned about 15 turbo cars with 11 being turbo regals, and this car is the nicest by far, I was told the car sat in a heated garage from 1991 til 2006, then all the work was done to the car, including paint, carfax is perfect, the car was bought new in october 1987, then sold in febuary of 1991 with 77,400 miles then i bought the car this year with 84,000 miles .
Paint = 8.5 on a scale from 1 to 10 note..(the paint is not perfect, it has a few blimishes, BUT GOOD PAIN JOB)
Interior = Perfect !
Air condition = perfect
Cruise control works
Power window work
Factory radio works
the only thing that dont work is the power antenna (but its stuck in the up position)
Wheels are Rodlites with all new tires
Hidden in console is a ajustable boost controller
car has a late model camaro evac system that comes on with a seperate relay with the Alky kit, for crank case ventalation
All dash lights work in this car with None being on
Title in hand
Engine
Polished Limit Engineering TE45A 63mm Turbo with .85 exhaust
23 row Intercooler Stock location fully polished
3.8 Bored 20 over
forged pistons wi th file to fit rings
218/218 cam
O ringed block
gear roller cam button
1.65 roller rockers w/ tall buick valve covers
Ported / polished heads and intake
Comp valve springs
Steel mains
Double roller timing chain
Transmission
shifts hard with No SLIPPAGE
THIS TRANNY was built right, believe me i have had my nightmares with these 200r4's
I was told when i bought this car the tranny was built around 3k ago
Billet parts
mosier axels
Racing shocks
driveshaft loop
Line lock
Exhaust
3 in Atr downpipe
ATR headers and ATR exhaust with madnaflow mufflers
Fuel pumps
Red armstrongs douple pumper (second pump coming on at 4psi and had dash light to show )
Alkycontrol kit with single nozzle kit (installed about 100 miles ago)
Mickey thompson drag radials on rear (installed about 100 miles ago)
skinnies (installed about 100 miles ago)
Art carr torque converter 9" (installed about 100 miles ago) Non Lock up "H/D super torque with forged 1pc. cover part number 16930F
Injector and chip combo, 80lb from turbotweak, custom chip from Eric
ScanMaster (installed about 100 miles ago)
I do not have the factory wheels

did you ever get it to the track ?? oh just reread the eng stuff.. no girdle or steel mains ??

If I where you, I would atleast get some numbers on the car, just becuase of the build and what you selling. If this where a stock GN, then no big deal, but performance enthusiest want Dyno and track times. Why buy this car, with all the mods and never once drive it. I think 9's is pushing it a little, high 10's is about whre this combo would take you, but it would be good to show that. If you cannot drive or not comfortable driving the car downt he 1/4 that fast than have someone else do it with Vids. Nice car, nice mods, good luck.

ok.. ill try and get it to the track sometime.. theres no 1/4 miles here anymore.. they closed memphis.. i can get some 1/8th mile times.

ok guys.. its WAY too hot here.. 120 yesterday with the heat index.. theres no way im going down the track.. 18k.... come on peeps this is a badass ride.