1987 GN 21k original miles lots of mods GNX body

vaders87

ok first things first im in las vegas and so is the car and im asking 20,ooo or best real offer. call jessie at 702 4280302 with any questions.

now the car it has 21 thousand miles on it and carfax confirms the mileage. i have a clean nv title for it and nothing is seriously wrong with the car. i have only owened the car for about a year and all of the engine/trans work was already done. so having said that i dont know to much about the engine/trans other than what i can see. i have never taken the valve cover or oil pan off to see what kind of work was done inside. it has a t66 turbo aftermarket obviously, a precision front mount, 55 lbs injectors, kenne bell chips i have two(one says street on says strip), billet pulleys, kenne bell throttle body and spacer, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, and a hot wire kit. like i said this is what i can see is on the car i have no idea of fuel pump size or anything of that nature. the trans has a shift kit you can feel that when you drive it and also has billet servos but other than that im clue less as to whats done to it.

the interior is in great shape and has autometer guages setup to look like a GNX cluster. everything works power windows, lock, cruise, tilt, you name it, it has it.

exterior is pretty clean it has a recent paint job on it done by me. its no show quality paint job but it does look great. it was wet saned and buff down to 3000 grit. i added the GNX vents and flares to the outside as well as the frant and rear GNX emblems.

reall there is just to much to say about this car and how nice it is but im tired of typing so jut call me and i will be more than happy to talk about the car with you. im selling the car to pay of my debt and final get my credit score on track. so in other words if i dont sell the car no big deal.

Photo0038.jpg

Photo0032.jpg

Photo0034.jpg

Photo0028.jpg

Photo0029.jpg

ok more infor on the car. a/c heat works. missing radio but not for long. posi rear with drag radials. hotchkis sawy bars frnt and rear. rear bags inside coils for hard launches. kirban style mesh rims as im sure you can see. kenne bell aluminum fin style valve covers. 3 inch down pipe. 3 inch exhaust all the way back no cats. borla mufflers

im not sure what you mean about the dash. but the orginal guages did not come with the car. i know the miles to be true cause the last owner registered it in texas with 18,000 miles. when i recived the car it had 19 thousand and the owner told me he matched the autometer guage to the original cluster. if you are seriously interested i can provide you with the full vin so you can run a carfax on it.

more info. car has a scanmaster 2.1 and the stock billstien shocks. front bumper is the wrong one for the car. it was a chrome one painted black. had plans to go fiberglass so not a big issue for me. trunk stick still in stock location inside of trunk never repainted, sticker has we2 code.

vader87 wrote:
15k. dont ask why. im sad it has come to this. thats 5 grand less then i wanted.

It's a very nice looking ride, and you probably could have got near your asking price before the economy died in 2008. I know myself and several other friends lost jobs and are now working for between 50-60% of what we made before then. If you couple that with gas, food, and all other items you need going up in price so much you can kinda see what's going on. I know how you feel, I wanted to sell a car myself but I'm not gonna take a bath on it right now. I'm hopeful things will get better before they get worse again. Good luck with the sale, if I still had the job I had in 08 we'd be working out a deal, I'm just trying to keep the family in clothes and food til something better comes along. Dennis

Is the car running in that last picture? I noticed the tach. is at 1k but theres no oil pressure or vac and the ses and security lights are on. Wish you could hold the car for 6 months because I wont home till then but I have the money :( .

check in bank account waiting to clear(which i know it will). the new owner is one of the coolest guys i have met in vegas in a long time and i know the car will be well taken care of.