1987 Buick WE4 T TYPE

bigboost6

I have a 1987 WE4 that has been sitting for over a year. The car has no motor or Transmission. I was going to restore it but have little time on my hands to get it done. Car has about 150k mi and is located in Central Maryland. I am open to suggestions if it should be parted out or if somebody would be interested in restoring the car. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

Attachments

• SAM_0244.JPG
    SAM_0244.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 228
  • SAM_0240.JPG
    SAM_0240.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 245
  • SAM_0242.JPG
    SAM_0242.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 233
  • SAM_0245.JPG
    SAM_0245.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 229
  • SAM_0246.JPG
    SAM_0246.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 218
  • SAM_0247.JPG
    SAM_0247.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 210
  • SAM_0249.JPG
    SAM_0249.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 178
My stupid phone is not letting the pics load, but unless the car is rusted/rotted/burned/crashed I am usually NOT an advocate of parting them out, especially an 86/87. Engines and transmissions are pretty easy to come by, hell I have a complete one in my garage that I have absolutely no use for. Sell it as a roller and let someone else finish it. I would love to have it, even if it means I am back on the couch!

It has some rust. The floor board does not feel to solid on the passenger side (T tops leak in really heavy rain) but the doors are in decent shape. The bumper fillers are shot in the back. I don't want to get rid of it but its just sitting outside right now and I don't have a garage to restore it in. I hate to see it just go to waste. I appreciate the quick responses and can take any pictures you want of the car do not hesitate to ask.

I have a welder! Rust don't scare me!

Seriously, don't part it. Pass it on to someone who can show it some love and maybe pick up another one later when time/$/space permits.

Good luck whatever you choose!

I'm a T-Top slut.or a rattle top,or what ever else they call us but hold on to it.half the stuff you need done can be done under a carport.

W-11 86 T-Type