1987 buick turbo t

hey guys i fixed the smoking problem, it was the turbo seals, they were bad, so i put another turbo on it, car is still for sale, 4,500.

car is still for sale, i just installed new headliner and grand national spoiler, and put new turbo on.

here is some pics of the rust, either repair the spot or get another door.the trunk has a rust spot, but i have spare trunk that goes with the car, i have title in hand, it CLEAN AND CLEAR, IWOULD PREFER CASH, BUT TRADES ARE CONSIDERED, WHO EVER COMES UP WITH EITHER FIRST GETS THE CAR. THE CAR IS LISTED ON CRAIGS LIST, YOU CAN SEARCH FOR IT IN HOUSTON AREA.

Attachments

• jamess new year pics 048.jpg
    jamess new year pics 048.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 407
still no takers....... i really dont want to go below 4000.00, but make me an offer..

I am not crazy about the rust in the door,but it can be fixed,costs $$ though,I am in Dallas so picking up the car wouldn't be too much trouble.

I know you don't want to go below 4K,but that rust is killing you.

Would you consider maybe $3500?

What the hell are you all talking about???? Somebody buy this hardtop 87 Turbo T with 99K miles fast!!!!!!!!! As long as the floors and quarters are solid you cant beat 4000-4500 bux with a stick granted all the mechanicals are up to par! :eek: Damn, that looks like my new daily driver, want to trade for a 99 Regal GS? Bump for you sir!

I have the GN seats and door trim for you Neil if that sweetens the deal for ya!

That car would be the same as your old t-type, cept this one doesnt have t-tops.

Neil has a 99 supercharged GS regal by the way.

BW