1987 buick turbo t

hemi

i have a 1987 buick t-type, grey on grey, with 99,630 actual miles, car is solid except for bottom corner of passanger door, and some rust by windsheild..hood , roof and trunk faded. car has 3'' exhuast with flows sounds mean new heads, with stainless valves, 36 lb injectors, thraser chip, polished up pipe, and mass air flow pipe,adjustable fuel pressure reg, hot wire kit, had air bags for springs, driver side seat is torn, i have headliner our of car being recovered, ac needs to be charged, still r-12, has brand new bfgoodrich tires with warrenty from discount tire, car does smoke a little bit, but it runs good, im looking to get what i have in it 4,500 or best offer, im located in stafford texas.please email me for pics, car is straight, and clean title

pics

here are some pics

Attachments

• jamess new year pics 052.jpg
    jamess new year pics 052.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1,073
  • jamess new year pics 054.jpg
    jamess new year pics 054.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,049
  • jamess new year pics 055.jpg
    jamess new year pics 055.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,045
  • jamess new year pics 053.jpg
    jamess new year pics 053.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1,034
  • jamess new year pics 060.jpg
    jamess new year pics 060.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,039
more pics

Attachments

• jamess new year pics 056.jpg
    jamess new year pics 056.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,025
  • jamess new year pics 058.jpg
    jamess new year pics 058.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,011
  • jamess new year pics 062.jpg
    jamess new year pics 062.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,007
  • jamess new year pics 061.jpg
    jamess new year pics 061.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 997
  • jamess new year pics 057.jpg
    jamess new year pics 057.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 996
i also have extra trunk that go's with car , and extra tail light for the passanger side., the motor is gonna need to have new rings, the first 3,500 takes it home, im compinsating for the work, i am taking a big loss, at selling it for that, considering for the new heads, and misc parts. the title will be here some time next week. it was being processed into my name. thanks any other questions, i will be happy to answer.

well guys i did some research and what i have in it, is 4,500 , i have watched cars on ebay, and mine is cleaner then some of those cars, so it 4,500 obo. sorry for any misunderstanding...

How much rust is on that car? How may miles on the chassis? over 200k?

Looks like that car has been to hell and back!:eek:

What is the Vin #?

yeah right! , the car is super clean except, for the rust spot on the door and by windsheild , it is minimal, you can come look at the car AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELF, AND THE BODY HAS 99700, MILES ON IT AND IM THE THRID OWNER I BELIEVE, THE CAR WAS IN STORAGE SINCE 1997. FROM THE PERSON I BOUGHT IT FROM.

yeah right! , the car is super clean except, for the rust spot on the door and by windsheild , it is minimal, you can come look at the car AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELF, AND THE BODY HAS 99700, MILES ON IT AND IM THE THRID OWNER I BELIEVE, THE CAR WAS IN STORAGE SINCE 1997. FROM THE PERSON I BOUGHT IT FROM.

Okay.. give me the Vin number. so I can run a Carfax and some other info...