1987 Buick Turbo T 500HP

Somebody better jump on this pretty fast because I'm thinking about buying it myself, just trying to see how to work the funds in the next few days. On another note i can say this is a great deal for someone, it runs and drives great and has a brand new paint job. Curt has almost $14k into it with all the new parts and all were NOS from the door seals to the new door handles. It has Spoolfool's front and rear fillers. All i can say is wow, i can't believe you can get all this for 15K. This is the best deal on here bar none. If you seen it in person you would not believe it. Sorry to see you are selling it Curt. I will be back in touch if the funds work out in my favor.
Tony

Sweet car......Just to clarify , its just a regular Turbo-T, not a limited :cool:

Phone number
Pics of the inside and trunk
What does the car need?
What is the bad on the car?
Looks like there is no headliner? What else does it need?

Phone number: Please PM me
What does the car need: Could use some new tires & headliner.
What is the bad on the car? Nothing really. It's turn key
Pics of the inside and trunk​
Please excuse the dust. The car has not been driven since returning from the paintshop.​

Phone number
Pics of the inside and trunk
What does the car need?
What is the bad on the car?
Looks like there is no headliner? What else does it need?
Pretty observant on the headliner....it's funny what some people see in pictures...you must have issues like some of us...lol

No. There is nothing wrong with the fuel gauge. When the car is shut off, the gauge jumps. When the car is running is right on 40psi.
Ha. I thought he was talking about the fuel gauge, not the fuel pressure gauge...sometimes us slow people really need it spelled out..lol