1987 Buick Turbo Regal T

pontiac6269

3.8, TE 44 turbo, 60 lbs injectors, Alky kit, 3" LT1 Maf and translater, 3" home mad down pipe and cold air intake, TT 93 octane street chip and E85 chip, Scanmaster 2.1, Boost, oil and water temp gauges, PTC 2800 lock up converter. 235-60/15 rear and 215-65/15 front tires. Interior really nice with on hole in drivers seat, missing two door pull escutchens. Body has rust on passenger quarter between door and rear wheel an d very rear of rocker panel. Drivers quarter was crudely fixed between rear wheel and bumper and is rusting. I replaced the whole inner and outer drivers side rocker panel(http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/rocker-panel-replacement.338922/), body mount and quarter between rear tire and door. Car was painted some time before I purchased it so there is small amounts of filler in places. Floor and trunk pans are solid. Runs and drives great for 156,000 miles. $6000.00

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    970.8 KB · Views: 1,170
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,222
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,180
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,099
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,168
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 1,134
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    1,023.5 KB · Views: 1,045
What state is this car located in?

Very nice looking TR. Good luck with the sale.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Do u have the crome wheel well moldings for the car? Can u post a fee pics of the repaired spots and any other bad areas.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Wisconsin. Have the wheel well and rocker panel moldings. Also have the stock air cleaner, maf and 2 stock turbos,( ones torn apart) and cruise control assembly. There is a link above to the driver side rocker repair and here arre 2 pictures of the rust spots, passenger side between door and rear wheel and drive side between rear tire and bumper from body line down.

Thanks,
Eric

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 442
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 427
Thought I would move this to the top. Just had the front end rebuilt. New upper and lower control arm bushings, upper and lower ball joints, inner and outer tie rods plus adjusting sleeves, center link, idler arm, shocks and front end alignment.

Thanks, Eric

Here are some pictures of the floor pans and areas that need to be repaired yet.

Attachments

• behind tank.JPG
    behind tank.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 224
  • driver floor (2).JPG
    driver floor (2).JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 216
  • driver floor pan (2).JPG
    driver floor pan (2).JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 204
  • driver floor pan.JPG
    driver floor pan.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 208
  • drivers rear qtr trunk.JPG
    drivers rear qtr trunk.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 212
  • drivers rear qtr underneath.JPG
    drivers rear qtr underneath.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 212
  • drivers rear qtr.JPG
    drivers rear qtr.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 200
  • in front of tank.JPG
    in front of tank.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 200
I have been in contact with the owner, unfortunately he hit a deer with the car..The car is operable but will need some work to get her fixed. From the pics he sent me header panel, bumper filler, will need replaced frame looks straight. The driver fender might be saved but the fender is pushed up against the driver door. The car does run and it still seems like a good buy, if i were local to him it would be mine.

Eric, I wrote to you a couple of times about the T Type that you used to own but you never reply. I have a couple of questions to ask you, you're not the bad guy but 1fastcobra, Larry, he's a thief and a liar. He plays with mileages and lies. Thanks, Mike

Eric, I wrote to you a couple of times about the T Type that you used to own but you never reply. I have a couple of questions to ask you, you're not the bad guy but 1fastcobra, Larry, he's a thief and a liar. He plays with mileages and lies. Thanks, Mike

Ouch,
What happened Mike?