1987 Buick Turbo Limited Project

BlkDm0n

I hate to do this but it seems that I'm going to have to part with my 1987 Buick Turbo Limited. I am the 3rd owner and I've had it for nearly 6 years. I originally started this project with the intention of creating a GNX replica (notice the fenders are cut for louvers). I've run out of money and patience. The car is in great running condition and has 112,xxx miles (had 106,xxx when I bought it). All it needs is paint and its ready to rock and roll. The interior is in decent condition and the body has been primed and sanded (door jambs, trunk, and hood have all been painted black). New rubstrips and front and rear bumper fillers were installed. Mechanically the car is a runner with only a few non-stock modifications: Hooker dual exhaust (less than 500 miles), Cold Air Intake, and an engine tie down. Asking $6500 obo. More pictures available upon request.

Attachments

• door jamb.jpg
    door jamb.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 886
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 886
  • engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 891
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 889
Didn't know you could get a limited with buckets and console?
I agree!!!! I dont think its a limited! Notice the door panels as well those are not the limited style. Also all limiteds had pillow top seats. I cant read the dash plaque because im on my phone but it probably just
says regal not regal limited

I agree!!!! I dont think its a limited! Notice the door panels as well those are not the limited style. Also all limiteds had pillow top seats. I cant read the dash plaque because im on my phone but it probably just
says regal not regal limited

It was being built as a GNX clone.
The interior may have been swapped out, including the column gear shift.

For it to be an original Turbo-T Limited:
5th position in the VIN is "M" - Limited
8th postion in the VIN is "7" - 3.8 Turbo

Okay car the car is still available. A little additional research on my part! It is NOT a limited although I purchased it as such. It was two toned gray/silver and had all the limited badges before the bodywork was done. However the VIN shows it as a standard turbo regal. Apologies for the confusion!