1987 Buick T for sale

TURBOKID

I have a nice T for sale. The car is very clean and straight. Nice paint and clean custom inside. Runs good and everything works on it. P/W, P/L, Cruise,After market radio, OE wheels in nice shape. Most sale need to see car and drive it. I would rather deal with local sells don't have time for out of state sells at this time.
Thanks Richie
I have 4 pics I can send to you Email me @ this qas42west@aol.com and I will send them to you. they are to big to put up here

I have seen this car and it is pure killing me not to buy it :frown: I got to many right irons in the fire right now is the only reason I haven't! It is a nice car!

How about a trade?
I have a 2003 Suzuki GSX-1300R Hayabusa 40th Anniversary Edition.
Here is some info:
Full Yoshimura RS3 race only exhaust with carbon fiber can
Dynojet Power Commander PC3usb
K&N filter
Topgun undertail (painted to match)
Adjustable lowering links
Puig dark smoked double bubble windscreen
Powdercoated wheels (match bike)
New tires
Carbon fiber tank pad
Gel seat
Gel grips
Adult owned, always garaged, never raced or abused.
11,500.00 hiway cruising miles
Dynoed at 164.8rwhp & 100.6 rwtq

Let me know.

Attachments

• 2bike 001zzz.jpg
    2bike 001zzz.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,373
new price

I will take 8000.00 for this car need to put a motor together for another one I bought.

Turbokid that's a very nice looking car....if I may ask is the tweed door panels/carpet/seats original to the car? Or was/has the interior been restored from stock?

$8k eh? Give me a few weeks to get back to NC from Afghanistan, I'd love to see the car in person but from the pics I'm very interested....and I have the $$ too. ;)