1987 Buick Regal Turbo T

Rodney Roberson

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
87 Buick Regal Turbo T. This car has a very unique color combination and it stands out . I have not seen this color combination ever. burgundy root beer flake with tan interior. Very fast - mid 11 sec car - TE-44 turbo, front mount intercooler, 60lb fuel injectors, TurboTweak chip, built trans with a 3000 stall Art Carr converter, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, scanmaster, boost/knock/temp gauges, 3 inch down pipe with cutout and new exhaust, 160 stat, G80 posi rear end, Mickey Thompson DR's. New fuel tank with new TurboTweak TT255LPH fuel pump and hotwire. Has the vacuum brake conversion. Bilstein shocks all around. Has aftermarket bluetooth CD stereo but original is included. Over ten thousand in upgrades. Huge front and rear sway bars tubular lower control arms. Too much to list. image.jpeg image.jpeg

Pretty lame/greedy to me trying to turn somebody giving you a good deal into a massive profit immediately. Id never buy a car from somebody who just did that.

Then justifying it by saying thats what its worth.

Edit. This guys trying to take this to private messages now. Just call it like i see it nothing else to say on this subject thanks.

Last edited:
Pretty lame/greedy to me trying to turn somebody giving you a good deal into a massive profit immediately. Id never buy a car from somebody who just did that.

Then justifying it by saying thats what its worth.

Edit. This guys trying to take this to private messages now. Just call it like i see it nothing else to say on this subject thanks.

Same here, and received PM as well.