1987 Buick Regal Turbo-T Limited

Although this car is worth every penny of my asking price I realize in looking at some others for sale that it is priced at more than the current market will allow. New prices are $15K, $16K, and $17K for stock, custom or both. Car needs to sale within the next couple weeks to make room for a new toy and this one is too nice to park outside. So if you like really nice realy rare turbo buicks and have a garage space and cash step up. You won't be dissapointed especially with the quality of this car at this price! I have a ton more in it..

Well whats the bottom dollar in this pleasant market with everything?

SOM-BITCH that's a helluva nice looking Turbo-T Limited. I'd rob a bank if it had the WO2 black-out package.

Looks like 10 psi just sittin' there :biggrin:

Best looking T I have ever seen. OPERA LIGHTS!!!!

Those aren't Operal Lamps, it's the Buick crest which is a blue, square, unlighted emblem. Opera Lamps are long, narrow white lenses that would mount in the same spot instead of the emblem. My Limited had the same emblem in the same spot, except mine was a landau top, check here: http://home.comcast.net/~dlambo1/Limited.jpg

Thanks for the kind comments.

No opera lights on this one although they would have looked good. So would the cornering lamps.

Here's a pic of another nice local D84 that has both of those options. See right behind the 1/4 glass. Looks like if you opted for them you got no Buick crest.

DSC02219.jpg

Also don't believe you could get the WO2 black out package on a D84, but that would have looked interesting. I know I've never seen one. Maybe someone knows for certain.

HEY GUYS.was just looking through some old threads and pics....and was wondering what ever happened to this car....was a nice car...anyone know where it went....

HEY GUYS.was just looking through some old threads and pics....and was wondering what ever happened to this car....was a nice car...anyone know where it went....

San Antonio...you've read those stories about the one that got away...this is that one for me...looking back at those pictures after it's been gone for 2 yrs I don't know why I ever let it go. I still get inquiries every couple months about it and that's never happened with any other car I've had and sold.

San Antonio...you've read those stories about the one that got away...this is that one for me...looking back at those pictures after it's been gone for 2 yrs I don't know why I ever let it go. I still get inquiries every couple months about it and that's never happened with any other car I've had and sold.

What the hell were you thinking? Just kidding man. That is the cleanest, prettiest 87 Limited T I have ever seen...and I haven't seen that many to begin with. I would be beating myself up everyday if I sold a car like that.

yeah we all have the one we should have never sold...we sometimes do things that are foolish...lol...i did it too...so its still in texas..so then you see it around town still..t-topflyer....vinny

I never should have sold it!!!!

I sold this car to Matt a few years back. Like he said, I absolutely should have never sold the car. Will never be duplicated.

When I saw this posting I almost fell off my chair thinking it was available. I was ready to send the cashiers check.

It was a very special and unique car. Anyone that was at the midwest Turbo Buick Meet back in 2007 saw this car and can vouch for how nice and rare it was.

I sold this car to Matt a few years back. Like he said, I absolutely should have never sold the car. Will never be duplicated.

When I saw this posting I almost fell off my chair thinking it was available. I was ready to send the cashiers check.

It was a very special and unique car. Anyone that was at the midwest Turbo Buick Meet back in 2007 saw this car and can vouch for how nice and rare it was.

Just consider yourself blessed to have owned one of these gems in the first place. Everybody has their own legitimate reasons for selling - whether it's a job loss, divorce, having a baby, buying a new house, moving, loss of interest, need for a different car, or just plain having the wife screaming at you for pouring money into another "old car." We can only hope this car will continue to stay in the right hands - in a climate-controlled garage somewhere with some mean ass dogs guarding it and security cameras -owned by somebody who appreciates the value and nostalgia of a rare 87 limited turbo buick, because these cars only rolled off the assembly line for one time in history and they can never be duplicated again.