1987 Buick Regal Turbo T, Gray 41,000 Original Miles 16K OBO

1987 3.8L Buick Regal Turbo T-Type, Gray 41,000 Original Miles, Fully Loaded

*CROSS POSTED ON FACEBOOK*

We are helping a friend sell his beautiful 41,000 original mile Buick Turbo Regal T-type. Pictures do not do it justice, it is very clean and has been very well maintained throughout it's life. Car will need bumper fillers at some point. The car simply is not driven anymore and the owner wants to move on to more modern high performance vehicles. This car has never been raced, tracked, or beat on. It's a very nice cleanly modified car. All factory options including power sunroof, power everything, digital dash, perfect interior.

Modifications Include:
K&N Air Fliter
Black MAF Pipe
36 Lb. Bluetop Fuel Injectors
Billet Inlet Bell for Stock Turbo
3" Downpipe
Aftermarket Cat Back Exhaust System
TurboTweak v5.7 Adjustable ECM Chip, New
Twin Console Gauge Holder
Boost Gauge 0-30
ScanmasterG Scan Tool, Brand New just installed.
Transmission Cooler

Glenn1_zps2vxfxhnz.jpg

PRICE: $16,000 OBO

Could you post more pictures? I've tried joining the Facebook page but I am still waiting on the approval. Do you know the admin for the page?

Seems priced to sell and I am interested. One question.....whats with the tie down strap attached to the compressor?

Still for sale? I havnt given up.....just trying to locate someone that can put eyes on it for me since I live in Fl.

I got a friend's brother in law that is 45 min away. So, please send some more pics and let me know who I contact to talk deal with and supply a phine number.

Thx!

586-294-4404 ---- If you want more pictures than those supplied here call the office or e-mail me directly for what you're looking for.

Did it sell wed night? If it is still avail, I can arrange to have my friend stop by to check it out.