1987 Buick Regal Turbo Limited - Kansas

Status
Not open for further replies.

8UWITH6

Keepin' The Shiny Side Up
Car is SOLD, thank you.

3M13Jd3o75N45I45Gad3h8becb59cee50141a.jpg

Ill post a pic of the RPO later today. PM sent back to sand1, thanks.

I can vouch for this car. I have been eyeballing it for almost a year now. If it had different color interior it would have been mine long ago. I have driven it and it is on or above par with any other turbo Buick I have ever driven. I can not explain the detail that Neil and his dad put in to any automobile they have. I am still on the fence about it but anyone looking for a car with this color combo should jump on it asap.

Thanks Adam. Sell that Chevy II and come get it. :)

RPO picture was very blurry. Will get a better one Monday.

Moar pictures. Didnt get home from work to get the RPO. Will do it Wednesday. Busy week sorry.

3E23Fe3N75K75Fa5H1d3je813a1f3022e1a24.jpg

3M83F43J45N95I15Fbd3jc8f18855c2ba1fa1.jpg

3Ga3Ka3Ma5N95E35Ked3j32e32b8674e31064.jpg

3K13Lc3M55I35E55H8d3jee2fbd2b58761c20.jpg

Thanks Michael. Long time no talk hope all is well with you! This car just needs a little body work to be extremely nice. Price is OBO fellas. Thanks

I'm tired so maybe i miss read but are you saying "no rebuild on tranny"?

I finally sold my 96SS after a couple of months and looking for a clean Buick Turbo.. rust always scares us here in Texas though

Stock transmission, shift kit. This car is very clean but needs some rust repair to be perfect

Price is negotiable fellas. We just got another 7" of snow waiting for it to melt for better pictures. Thanks.

Thread will be updated when the car is sold because it is also listed locally. Thanks

What a nice looking car. Great color combo. Interior looks near perfect. Unfortunate about the rust, but your price compensates for the repair. GLWS

Thank you yes. Super nice car, needs some rust repair to be perfect. Otherwise presents itself very well the way it is. Rare car and unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.