1987 buick regal limited turbo-t 10 second street car for sale in pa. $13,900 obo

Thanks for the bump. I do run methanol, I get it in a town called Meshoppen, Pa. about 45 min to 1 hour from me. Thanks, Bob

Bump. Car runs great, just put 350 miles on this weekend. This car is so much fun to drive it makes me want to keep it!

New lower price!!! 12,995.

Hey guys, would like to sell the limited and GN before winter so here goes with a price adjustment. was 13,900. OBO, NOW 12,995. OBO. This is a screamin' deal. Somebody give this sleeper a new home.

Blue T

hello Nick, this will be perfect for u similar to your old T but this is faster and already done, pick up the phone and make him a decent offer:biggrin:

I would but I really want a black car, preferably a GN. If the blue T was a GN I would have never sold it. Its the ultimate car. This car is really cool to BTW. GLWS

Free bump for a nice car & great seller. I'm so surprised this hasnt sold yet. I saw this car over the summer & even though I was looking for a GN & not a T, I almost bought this car. It is so much nicer in person, has so many upgrades & well done mods, with a price that is stupid cheap.
Under 13k for a car that looks great & runs high 10's? Wow.:confused:

87 limited still for sale guys, $12,500.00

my 87 limited is still for sale!! Price is now $12,500

It is a 6 point bar, I just have the side bars out. I only put them in at the track. Thanks guys.

Any chance you can post a pic with the door open as i am interested in that 6 point cage & how it hooks up in front? Thanks!
Another nice LTD that you should bring to Ohio for the BPG event this year!