1987 buick regal limited in CT

boomcase

Selling my 1987 Turbo buick Regal Limited T. The car is sapphire Silver and has leather interior with column shifter, it has the WO2 option (blackout trim package). The car just had the Transmission rebuilt at Ottos performance in Milford last fall , and Otto just did the dyno tuning on the car a few weeks ago (I think he has drove it more than me ). Over the winter the car had the motor freshened up at Horsepower engineering. The car Runs super strong, he are some of the mods. Its not perfect , but it is very clean, It will need a few things, AC will need to be recharged, I just put all new weather stripping in and the windows need adjustment(have book but no time to do). Heres a brief list. Please call me if interested I will give you more details over the phone 860-838-1117 Price is $9000.00
Motor has Hydraulic roller conversion
Turbonectics T-60
stretched intercooler
Julio's alky injection
Mass air pipe
Adjustable regulator
42lb injectors/turbo tweak alky chip
3 inch Down pipe, Magnaflow cat back
pro torque 3000 lock up converter
Aluminum Drums
Nitto Drag radials
ETC it keeps going. I also have an extra set of Limited leather seats, some suspension parts, and stock parts to go with car. The car is a nice fun Cruiser drive it anywhere.

ibdycy.jpg
[/IMG]
2465sg8.jpg

14ufdwp.jpg

106iosw.jpg

2cfbdaa.jpg

what a beautyy.. what a deal** not all the time you see a limited with W02..definitley a rare car.. i love the car seats in the back... take the kids to school in the turbo buick lol..that's awesome

Very nice! I like the vacuum line set up too. Is the box on the firewall with the line going to it and out a boost controller? I see you also have a wide band too. I'll pass this ad along.

Very nice! I like the vacuum line set up too. Is the box on the firewall with the line going to it and out a boost controller? I see you also have a wide band too. I'll pass this ad along.

Vacuum is all push lock, catch can on firewall, it has an innovative wide band. Thanks

Mileage? Specs of cam/lifters?

Bought from full throttle/ 206/210 baby cam kit

milage is 188000 on car you wouldnt think that if you see it in person, motor is fresh just off ottos dyno

what a beautyy.. what a deal** not all the time you see a limited with W02..definitley a rare car.. i love the car seats in the back... take the kids to school in the turbo buick lol..that's awesome

I get the child seat thing alot, it definetly starts the conversation, thanks

Looks sweet! Glws!

Thanks Appreciate it

If anyone would like to come see the car ,I have a lift in the garage and would have no problem putting it on there for you to see. I also have a car fax on the car it is originally from California. The car is a driver with 188000 miles on car but you would think it has 80000 miles. Otto has seen the car and worked on it and could vouch for it cause that the type of guy he is, (Otto is a great guy and really nice (sometimes) LOL Just kidding) He is the man around here and I could say nothing bad about him or his work period.

Damn that thing is sharp! Silver looks awesome with the blackout.. Looks like a great deal to me! and you cant beat those big fluffy limited seats!:D Good luck with the sale! but you shouldnt need it! ;)

-Rich

Any dyno numbers?

A little over 400hp at the rear wheels,on pump gas with alky.
otto wanted to keep going but the owner hit his goal of 400 + said he was happy with that,so thats where it is at,a safe street tune with 0 knock,+ it goes, with plenty more left in it.

Oh,btw the car has migrated north to ma.