1987 Buick Limited for sale - SoCal

BGN8711

General:
For sale is a 1987 Buick Limited white exterior with blue bench seat/column shift. The body has about 150k miles on it, the motor was taken down to the short block about four years/30k miles ago and many of the smaller items were cleaned and or replaced. All of the seals were replaced including the head gaskets and put back together. The entire short block is still stock the cam was within stock specifications and lifters did not have major wear. Transmission was rebuilt by Len Freeman at the same time (4 years ago) and also has about 30k miles on it. The car has a lot of positives but needs some TLC to bring it completely back to life.

Additions:
Car has a 2800 stall L/U anti-balloon converter, 36# injectors, Razor’s alky kit, Adj fuel pressure regulator, adjustable wastegate, TT chip, Walbro pump and hotwire kit, I’m sure there is more I will add as I think of it.

Body:
The body does have some extremely light surface rust on the hood and on the roof; it has been a California car for at least the majority of its life so it is nothing significant. There is a small dent in the driver’s side door, even smaller dent on the driver’s side door, and many extremely small dents on the hood. The pain is original and needs to be redone; it doesn’t look bad from 15-20 feet away but up close definitely shows it’s age. Rims are decent have some marks but nothing terrible but two of the center caps are missing. Lastly, the bumper fillers need to be replaced the front ones are starting to fall off the car and the rear ones are cracking.

Interior:
Overall the interior is in decent shape it does have a few small rips and tears here and there but overall in is not bad. The tint of the driver’s side window is starting to peel and will either need to be taken off or replaced.

Mechanical issues:
The power brakes have recently gone out, again, so the car does not have power brakes. The car sags a little bit in the rear and could probably use new springs and shocks. Car died not too long ago and after jump-starting it the roof light and clock have stopped working. Exhaust has leaks and needs to be replaced; alky system has not been used in about a year but did work last time I ran alky through it.

Let me know if there are any other questions, the car is located in north Orange County California. Feel free to message me on the boards or call/text me at 714-943-5912 my name is Brian. I would prefer to sell this locally so I’m putting it in the southwestern area only for now. Asking $5,500 obo

pics can be found here I'll put up some interior and trunk pics in the next day or so (comp is acting up big time)http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/bgn8711/library/1987 turbo buick limited

I did the mechanical work on the engine and the trans install for Brian a few years ago. I was looking at buying this car myself but I already have too many projects and not enough space. The car is solid, rust free and doesn't appear to have had any accidents. I drove it a few weekends ago and with the exception of the brakes it's a good driving car. If someone if looking for a starting point for a project I'd say this is it. With some bumper fillers, a paint job and some detailing it would be a sharp ride.

Neal

The link is not work becauseeach of the spaces has a percentage sign which doesn't show up on the forum. Message me your email and I'll send you the working link.