1987 Buick Grand National

Ryan's87

Thinking about selling my 1987 Buick Grand National so I wanted to get a gauge on interest people have in it. Bought the car in 02 and am 2nd owner.

- 231 cid 3.8 liter turbo/intercooled v6
- Recently repainted by Skip's Body Shop in Newport News, VA
- All new badges and weatherstripping
- T-Tops as well as all power options available in '87
- Less than year old tires with GNX rims on car (Still have factory as well)
- Kenwood Excelon AM/FM/CD deck as well as Kenwood Excelon speakers and amplifier
- Sirius Satelite Receiver
- Has wiring for MP3 player to be played through radio
- Tripod A pillar Gauges including boost, RPM, and Water Temperature
- Custom Trunk Lining with GN logo
- Custom Floormats in front and rear of car
- About 230,000 miles on body but just under 16000 miles on rebuilt motor since '05
- Aluminum MAS pipe with Dutweiler Neck on intercooler and K&N Airfilter
- Brand new radiator installed in summer of '07

- Still have everything taken off or out of car and it can be easily put back

Interior does show minor wear including minor rips in driver seat from 20 years of wear and minor rip in rear seat....Very minor and can easily be repaired. I have seat covers on them right now. AC works but needs to be recharged. Car is still in good shape and looks as good as it did in 1987. Very tight and smooth running car as well.

Will post or send pics depending on response to add. If interested or want to know more, please email me at RGrain624@hotmail.com or call 757 879 4903. Thanks.

Asking 12500 for car but price can be discussed

I am not looking,but your price is in the ball park for the list,but with 230k you may only get about $10k or so. Unless it has had a full restoration.:D

Depends on the buyer.

Just To Clarify

The rebuilt motor has about 16,000 miles on it since 2005. The machine work was done by Dunkum's Machine Shop in Newport News, VA. The block was bored over .030 also. Have the original receipt for Dunkum's showing exactly what they did. Sorry for the confusion on the mileage in the original post.

Here are some pics

Just wanted to add few quick pics of car. Will be adding more or different ones in few days. Took these just to get them up with the ad.

Attachments

• GN 004.JPE
    GN 004.JPE
    15.4 KB · Views: 361
  • GN 002.JPE
    GN 002.JPE
    14.6 KB · Views: 357