1987 buick grand national

hey wasnt your car on ebay or something a while back, has like leather covered seats? just curious, if so it looked to be a clean car, ttyl

Nice looking car...it maybe worth more than 2500 after all ;) It's hard to say for sure but it looks pretty clean. Now the A/C receiver dryer has been changed as well as the radio. It also looks like It's got the concert sound system which is a plus. Anyhow...

Why are you selling the car?

What mods?

How many miles?

Is the car drivable?

1987 buick gn

Nice looking car...it maybe worth more than 2500 after all ;) It's hard to say for sure but it looks pretty clean. Now the A/C receiver dryer has been changed as well as the radio. It also looks like It's got the concert sound system which is a plus. Anyhow...

Why are you selling the car?

What mods?

How many miles?

Is the car drivable?

I still have the original radio and all other original parts, 130000 miles, The reason for selling the car is that I really have lost intrest in it and have other plans for investing my money the engine was rebuilt from joeys performance engines about 6000k ago, te44 turbo 3" poston buick down pipe, mild cam from poston buick new high volume oil pump, all gauges except for knock, new2800 stall from ck (protorque) 42lb injectors, walbro 340 fuel pump, rjc powerplate, hotwire kit, cold air intake, scanmaster, new alternator, new lower ball joints and suspension bushings, shocks, probably other parts that I have not included. The pics that I sent you were before most of this parts so thats probably why you dont see them, like I said earlier that I have reciepts and original parts. It is drivable

I still have the original radio and all other original parts, 130000 miles, The reason for selling the car is that I really have lost intrest in it and have other plans for investing my money the engine was rebuilt from joeys performance engines about 6000k ago, te44 turbo 3" poston buick down pipe, mild cam from poston buick new high volume oil pump, all gauges except for knock, new2800 stall from ck (protorque) 42lb injectors, walbro 340 fuel pump, rjc powerplate, hotwire kit, cold air intake, scanmaster, new alternator, new lower ball joints and suspension bushings, shocks, probably other parts that I have not included. The pics that I sent you were before most of this parts so thats probably why you dont see them, like I said earlier that I have reciepts and original parts. It is drivable

Posted a pic for you athena! :eek: :)

Attachments

• Chrome%20Wires.jpg
    Chrome%20Wires.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 216