1987 buick grand national long island ny

it is amazing how many peolpe ask about the mileage and almost have a heart attack that the car has 106,000 miles,car is 23 years old that is roughly 4,500 mile s year,i had gtos for years and never dealt with so many concerned about mileage,i still have it for sale and im still racking up the miles.:D

HEY RA6T7GTO
when you say racking up miles how many ?
thats a good way of looking at miles didnt think of it that way

hey john
i use the car as much as i can, if the roads are dry i put about 60 to 75 miles on a good weekend,i took it upstate and was thinking about driving it to fl to go visit a few friends,i put about 8000 miles on it in a few years that i owned it

john
car has 106,xxx i dont use it as a everyday car just cruise nites and shows that i dont take my gto too. i might use it sunday to captree,. where on li are you from

The mileage shouldnt scare anyone.. as Brett said, miles are just a number... how well a car was cared for tells the whole story.

First $10,000 takes it, thats the lowest i will take
orig window sticker goes with car, all extra parts have been sold

hey ra6t7gto.... if you still have it by tax return time, ill pm you. ill give you 10,500 shipped!!??

hey ra6t7gto.... if you still have it by tax return time, ill pm you. ill give you 10,500 shipped!!??

i am not sure what shipping will cost,i think you could find a open trailer to bring it there for $500,i need atleast 10 grand for the car, you need to setup the shipping on your end