1987 Buick Grand National for sale

aquikv6

1987 Buick Grand National for sale - $38,500

Pwr windows, pwr locks, pwr antenna, pwr dr. seat, cc, tilt wheel, original stereo w/cassette, chrome wheels, spare tire and jack never used, owner’s manual and all original paper work, window sticker, AutoCheck report, headliner was replaced, always stored indoors.

16,168 miles
Original owner
Original paint
BF Goodrich Radial T/A (P265/50R-15) on rear
BF Goodrich Radial T/A (P235/60R-15) on front
Viper 500 ESP alarm w/starter disable
New Rear Main seal
New headlight bezels
Complete HELM 1987 Buick Car Shop Manual
TA-49 turbo (+/- 600miles!) – Precision Turbo and Engine
50# fuel injectors – Precision Turbo and Engine
High performance street chip - Precision Turbo and Engine
160* thermostat
New Brake Accumulator bowl
High-performance MAG Plug wire set – Kirban’s
All missing upper and lower body bushings added
Heavy-duty clamp set
Heavy –duty hose set
High-performance in-tank replacement fuel pump kit
Transmission mount
Heated Oxygen sensor kit
V-Plus volt booster
Fuel pump upgrade kit
Adjustable fuel regulator
Pulley Kit – March performance
Gator belt
New power antenna
Adjustable wastegate
Engine Torque strap
8” K& N air filter
Chrome turbo shield
Chrome inlet pipe
3” downpipe
Twin gauge console
VDO Boost gauge
Knock gauge
Mass air flow sensor bracket

No trades. Serious inquires only. This GN is in great shape. I have won many awards for the engine and interior. I have all the replaced parts wrapped up in boxes for the buyer. You get the original tires with only having 7K on them! I tried to keep the stock appearance as much as possible as I love the look of it. The cleanliness and documentation will be welcome to the second owner! I have taken pride in this car and it shows. Look forward to giving her a good new home. Located in IL.

Pictures can be seen at: Pictures by aquikv6 - Photobucket

Whoa. well I will say something to try to help. better research the current market or hit the right key on your keyboard.

Would you be willing to sell the original tires separate?

I have an 87 GN with 970 original miles that sat for 24 years and the original owner replaced the tires and did not keep the originals.

Let me know.

Normally I would just bite my tongue as well and move on but wow. Sounds like a nice car but please do your homework on the market value. GLWS.

FYI: There is a 21k mike T-Top car on this board for sale and he is at $18,500 and still has not sold it. The market is tight and I personally have seen <1,000 mile GN wrapped in plastic sell for less. Just my 2 cents.

Guys,

Why do I see so much bashing on this site? If you don't like the price, why do you feel the need to post. Simply move on. He did not ask for opinions anywhere I saw in his ad. Personally, I respect everyone's rights here to ask whatever they want. There is no rule that anyone has to price anything based on anyone's wishes other than their own. It is his car(and a very nice one too in my opinion) and he can ask anything he wants. If you don't like it, you shouldn't post. I don't see him polluting your threads with negative comments. Maybe he will find a buyer at his price and maybe he won't. Bottom line is that the more he gets for his car, the more it makes all of ours worth.

It is worth whatever a buyer is willing to pay and he is willing to accept and if you are in buying mode and want to discuss price, I would recommend contacting the seller privately rather than pollute his thread. How difficult is that?

On many sites this kind of crap is not tolerated. Cars for sale section is just that. Not a discussion section in my opinion as there are plenty other parts of the site for that. Stuff that I see going on here is simply not tolerated on many other sites. I think infractions should be given out for this kind of stuff.

Ty is doing a great job here, but some new rules should be implemented and enforced in my opinion.

Sorry for getting off track. Now please let the guy advertise his car.:biggrin:

Thanks,
Bryan Turner
NAPIER REALTORS ERA
Midlothian, VA
Bryan@ERA.com
www.HomeSoldPros.com
Licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia.

"Helping people buy and sell homes throughout the USA."
I make it my business to know the best Realtors nationally and I can help you!

Nice Car. Bump for you. This is why sites like jalopyjournal do not allow replies in the ads. Maybe that should be done here?

seller should be able to ask what he wants. having people point out price gouging may not be a bad thing if the seller is unaware of market value. sometimes a few friendly reminders can help. of course.. most people do that BEFORE posting a for-sale ad.. so it's kinda pointless.
if i'm unsure of a price i'm asking, i WILL post in the ad "please let me know if my price is fair". i don't mind. but, this guy did not. so.. the comments are kinda just a waste bandwidth, IMO. sure, it won't sell, but let the guy post up any price he wants. no harm, no foul.

I asked nice once, please keep your negative comments to yourself.

He can ask whatever he wants it is his car, if you do not want to give hime what he is asking, or make a reasonable offer then DO NOT REPLY! PERIOD!

The next negative comment in this section is going to get a 90 day vacation. If I miss it someone please bring it to my attention.

Beutiful car! A 16,000 mile 1 owner car should not be cheap! Why even question that? The same people bitch about the market going down. I hope it stays up so my car is worth something someday.

I have said this before. The classifieds should be locked with the acception of the OP or mods. Or (this would be really cool), The seller should have the option before posting to turn off responses to ad or leave them on.