1987 Buick Grand National for sale 34,000 on the odometer

Sorry for the late responses, I was very sick for a few weeks.
Clay bar??? Are you a moron? If you dont know what your talking about just shut the F up .

Clay bar just removes the contamination in the clear the decon process, I love forum experts...
That dude is the type of guy that gets his car detailed at simioniz for 30$ and thinks it's the best work ever

With your attitude and the way you talk to people I would not take your car even if it was FREE!
Bad karma will follow your vehicle until you apologize for being the twin brother of Richard Cranium. ;);)

Can you give me some more details or send me a PM with your #. Interior & under hood shots? How many owners, documentation with car? Is it under coated? Where are you located? Noticed the MA plates, i'm in NH.

Perhaps maybe you could have left out that first paragraph and started with the paint correction process, you did say part of the process was claybar, he wasnt totally incorrect it seems.

What did vSicksTurbo say about the clay bar and polish to set the OP off ? Please let me know so I want insult a detail man

What did vSicksTurbo say about the clay bar and polish to set the OP off ? Please let me know so I want insult a detail man
he jus said it looked like a clay pigeon took a dump on the vehicle, which then had the bejeezus rubbed out of it. so don't say that.

OP, suggest you either respond by including details, instead of expecting folks to use a link for info. While you are at it, 1 more nasty comment, when folks are asking ?'s, and your ad will go away.
Thanks for the cooperation.

Guess he doesn't want to sell the car. Asked for details with no reply multiple times. Mind boggling.

Guys, give him a break a little. Selling a car could be frustrating, ask me how I know. Plus he said he was sick for a while.