1987 buick grand national $9,995 fs or trade

njrob6

Mustangs For Breakfast
FOR SALE OR TRADE
<br>

<br>
1987 Buick Grand National w/90k miles, has mint interior, paint is decent except for rust spot on corner of roof and rust on bottom inside of drivers door, runs solid, all stock except for exhaust, air filter and chip. Clean car fax report. I got this car on a 3 way trade I did,the previous owner was an older gentlemen who owned the car since 1990, he was the second owner. Interior is in excellent condition. Would consider any trades. Email me AT NJROB6@GMAIL.COM or text me with any questions 201 394 6677

SEE PICS AT: 1987 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL FS OR TRADE

FOR SALE OR TRADE
<br>

<br>
1987 Buick Grand National w/90k miles, has mint interior, paint is decent except for rust spot on corner of roof and rust on bottom inside of drivers door, runs solid, all stock except for exhaust, air filter and chip. Clean car fax report. I got this car on a 3 way trade I did,the previous owner was an older gentlemen who owned the car since 1990, he was the second owner. Interior is in excellent condition. Would consider any trades. Email me AT NJROB6@GMAIL.COM or text me with any questions 201 394 6677

SEE PICS AT: 1987 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL FS OR TRADE

My apologies, I missed the price in the title.

yes, i didnt put it on, the previous owner did, and yes it could be removed.

Will trade for just about anything, daily driver, parts, engine, ATV, make me an offer.

Yes, i would be interested in that possibly, are you local to north nj?

im in suburb of toledo ohio-- but my bike runs fantastic -has a cutoff at 186 miles per hour-- it would have to be an even trade-

Would love to see pictures of engine and underneath--thats a big hole does it leak water in? my bike is perfect-