1987 Buick Grand National, 80k Miles

Thank you sir. If you have a lil time tonight, stop on by. I'll be in the garage working on the black stallion. :)

Think Im goin to put ole girl on ebay and auto trader to see how she does when the bumper fillers get here and I get them on. Gbodyparts is taking a lil longer on getting them to me than I thought. So Im figuring probably next week. Its already been 3 weeks since Ive ordered them

I had talked to u before Christmas about the GN do u still have the car forsale can u give me a call at 305-797-2017 my name is jay

Thank you...

Hey Jay, yes I remember talking with you. I'll give you a call today. Bumper fillers are in finally, they are at the paint shop getting prepped and painted, The seat covers I used were the PUI covers, I think they look great. Time consuming, but look nice non the less.

Getting excited to see what the bumper fillers, should be getting them back from the paint shop hopefully by Saturday.

Bumper fillers are in, rear is on, doin the fronts tonight. Rear is one piece, looks very nice. Afterwards I'll be takin pics of everything done, and posting up a new video of the car.

Hmm,

I'm right up the road in the North Hills . Now things are settled in the household might be interested in seeing her. I drill down at 2nd BCT Army Guard at the Washington Airport. How close are you to it?? I might check her out since I'll be down there this weekend.

Hey Everyone, I apologize for not getting back on the site sooner to answer questions. The bumper fillers are on the car, and they look great I think, I am actually kicking the idea around of using the car as collateral to get myself out of debt rather than selling the car, The car on NADA is listed at 15,800. If I consider selling the car rather than using the value for collateral, Im goin to be pretty firm on my 15k asking price. I will have more information on what I plan to do before the end of this week coming up. 02-15-2013. I'll be around this weekend jj86gn if you would like to venture this way to give her a look see. Send me an email or a PM, I'll be checking all through the day in case you message me.

Thanks everyone

Hey Everyone, Since all the work Ive been doin on the car, Ive decided to use the car as collateral on getting out of debt. Im now keeping the car, atleast for 5 years now. If you really really want it, Id have to sell it for 23k to get the title back. :) ........Yeah I don't think that will ever happen. :) Thanks everyone