1987 Buick Grand National, 80k Miles

87BLKGN

Hey all,
Im doing this to get myself & my wife out of credit card debt, and to start my lil one in school. There is no other reason Id be selling the car. I'll post up a couple pics of the car, but I have alot more on my website for you to see.
www.mad-performance.net

I want 15k for the car, but I know all Im going to hear is the economy this economy that. So it is what it is. I said what I want for the car, you tell me what you'll give and maybe we can make something happen.

Thanks for looking everyone

Attachments

• 87 Buick Grand National (45).JPG
    87 Buick Grand National (45).JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 1,154
  • 87 Buick Grand National (21).JPG
    87 Buick Grand National (21).JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 1,085
  • 87 Buick Grand National (5).JPG
    87 Buick Grand National (5).JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 1,048
  • 87 Buick Grand National (25).JPG
    87 Buick Grand National (25).JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 894
Nice car. I think it's worth the $ but it depends on how long you want to wait for it. Glws. I'd love to buy it from you.

Damn nice car.
Sold mine last month when the wife and I started having problems. Was going to ask 15K for mine, but know I would never get it and I just wanted it gone so I could focus on the wife. Ended up selling it for what I paid for it; 10K. We're fixing things now and I'm beginning to put some feelers out for a possible replacement. Just have to ask two questions. What are the stains on the front pass seat and it looks like the power lock on the pass side is missing? Outside of that, great looking car, good luck with the sell .

Stains on the seat are a bad attempt at fixing a small rip in the seat. It appears to be some kind of clear fabric glue, that turned a brownish color. I have a set of new in plastic PUI seat covers along with the hog rings & hog ring pliers. If I have the time and if I dont get beat up to bad on the price. I'll install the covers for the buyer. And the power window switch first time I used it fell inside the door. I actual think Im goin to order a new switch from Kirban Performance. They're cheap enough. Figure Id probably order aset of window motors as well. They go up, but the passenger side goes up very slow and sometimes requires a little help.

Thanks for compliment. :)

I would like to come look at ur GN I won't to buy the car for my wife. Can u give me a call at 305-797-2017
My name is jay..

Thank you,,

I'll be giving you a call today Jay, I think your wife will like it. Mine sure does. Talk with you soon.

Calling Kirban today to order power window motors, anti rattle kit, power window switch, and get the seat covers installed this week. I'll also be ordering from & bumper fillers. . I'll be a lil more firm on my asking price after I do this. Thanks everyone

Thank you for the compliment. Yes as JCTurbo said, Im located in washington, pa. 30 miles south of pittsburgh. Window stickers, window motors, anti rattle kit, bumper fillers, & headlight bezels all ordered now. Seat covers will also be installed within the next week or so.

Headlight bezels installed now. Power window motors just showed up from Kirban. Getting her together.

I think this week here in washington is our last nice week. Suppose to start getting colder and raining. It would be nice to keep it and eliminate our debt at the same time, but thats not happening. So she still gotta go. Im simply sprucing it up a lil to help the sale of her. But if the weather plays nice, sure I'll meet up with ya. :)

Seat Covers, Headlight Bezels, Window Motors Complete. Bumper fillers to be installed within the next week. Im starting to want to keep it, but I also want to be a happier person with ALOT less debt over my head each month.