1987 Buick Grand National 70k miles

ryanv

86 regal t-type
For sale is my 1987 Buick Grand National. This is one of the nicest Buicks I have owned, it looks and drives better than any Buick I have drove or road in. It has the original paint that I would rank 8.5/10, there is no rust, obviously this car was garage kept and meticulously maintained. Interior is perfect, no tears, no burn holes, no discoloration, all gauges work. The engine/trans run great, starts and drives flawlessly, many upgrades which will be listed below. This is my second Buick I will be selling on ebay and I am honest, unfortunately for me I’m in the process of moving or I would never sell this car, and will probably never find a car like this again. I will include all recipts of purchases, if you have any questions feel free to email me or call me at 262-389-5027
Engine/Trans: This in the original short block with 70,000 miles, it has aftermarket steel heads, 60lb injector, downpipe, new stainless steel exhaust, hotwire kit, fuel pump, te-60 turbo, E85 chip, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, powder coated engine components, AC blows cold, works great, too many to list. Transmission was done by Jimmy's transmission in mundeline IL, 3400 stall, shifts great.
Body: This car has the original paint, like I said above it is in very good condition. The good, no rust, no door dings, no large scratches, shines and looks great. The bad, the rear pumper filler by the filler neck has a crack, it is hardly noticeable but there. The trunk lid has very little paint checking, again hardly noticeable but there. 8.5/10
Wheels/tires: I just put on new MT tires all around, brand new. Drag radials on the rears, see the pictures. Brakes are new, drives straight.
You will not be disappointed in this car, please feel free to contact me with any questions or if you need any more pictures.
14k OBO

Attachments

• IMG_0408.JPG
    IMG_0408.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 224
  • IMG_0429.JPG
    IMG_0429.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 244
  • IMG_0421.JPG
    IMG_0421.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0422.JPG