1987 Buick Grand National 36k miles, clean

Sharif I have a couple spots I/we can store it to keep it out of the elements, I don't know about scraping 16k together without selling Damien, but hey of you're that desperate let's talk. At least it would stay "in the family" so to speak.....

I bought an 87 Turbo Limited from Sharif in April of 2009 and he delivered the car for free from South Carolina to Indiana. The car was as advertised and had absolutely no mechanical issues. I was a newby at the time and he was very helpful with answering all questions. I still have the Turbo Limited and it is doing very well. One could not ask for a better seller than Sharif, especially for someone just getting into Turbo Regals.

All PM's replied to. Thanks for the kind words, glad to hear the Limited is doing well. I still get calls on that car every once in a while. Kevin, I may take you up on the garage space. I am trying to find another garage in an apartment complex in Mebane. Not exactly desperate, but I really don't want to see this car sit outside. There is no way I am kicking the Benz out of the garage.

All PM's replied to. Thanks for the kind words, glad to hear the Limited is doing well. I still get calls on that car every once in a while. Kevin, I may take you up on the garage space. I am trying to find another garage in an apartment complex in Mebane. Not exactly desperate, but I really don't want to see this car sit outside. There is no way I am kicking the Benz out of the garage.

I have kicked many a Benz out of the garage for Buicks:cool: Ask the women in my life, they don't like it but:D