1987 Buick GNX 158

GNXJohn

1987 Buick GNX , this is car number 158, the car was professionally repainted , stripped to bare metal. The car is very straight, never any damage. JLubinski@comcast.net The car has had some modifications done to the engine. It is T 49 Turbo and 50 LB Injectors. I do not have the original Turbo. It has new tires , car has 20,750 miles.Possible trade for GN or T Type. . If interested call John at (440)327-6507, or email. Asking $46,000. OBO.

gnx

interested in your gnx if its still for sale. please send more pics to fym95@aol.com. do you have any documentation on the car? why was it stripped to bare metal? do you still have gnx cover plate for turbo? look forward to hearing from you.

thanks,
robb

i would also like to know why it was repainted? going to bare metal is the way to go just curious why the repaint with such low mileage

I caught that after I posted last night. Couldn't remember how to delete my post.

I caught that after I posted last night. Couldn't remember how to delete my post.
You can't! remember? If you wait more than 1/2hr you can't do anything to your post's! This is just another example of why Iv'e been expressing my feelings on this "EDIT" feature.. :rolleyes:

You can't! remember? If you wait more than 1/2hr you can't do anything to your post's! This is just another example of why Iv'e been expressing my feelings on this "EDIT" feature.. :rolleyes:

I second your feelings on this EDIT deal. Everytime I list something I get these people who read my first post and start sending pms for stuff that I already sold. Yet they never read on to see I sold it. Will someone please get this edit feature unlocked!?