1987 Buick GN with 37k in Ky.

Wrong! A car is worth what it's worth period! If some cheap ass doesn't want to spend the money for what it's worth then he or she should look for something else in their price range.

I'm not sure where it is that people get this notion that because some people are broke that the value of a GN is what some broke ass want to pay for it.

Don't hate cause u can't afford the car. The car is worth what he is asking. Not what some clown wants to pay for it......:rolleyes:

Unfortunately, the car IS worth what the market will pay for it. When you get a house appraised, the appraiser compares it with houses in your area that sold recently. If you don't like the appraisal, then hang onto it until the market improves.

Unfortunately, the car IS worth what the market will pay for it. When you get a house appraised, the appraiser compares it with houses in your area that sold recently. If you don't like the appraisal, then hang onto it until the market improves.
A house ain't a car. Apples to oranges. A house appreciates. A car does not not unless it's rare and not made any longer. A GN is a toy. A house is a place to live.

What exactly is the market? The market is a place where for those looking for at a fair price. Just cause a car didn't sell as fast as it would have at another time does not mean there are not those out there looking for a quality car for a fair price.

What the market will pay for it? That is such a crock of chit imo. Those statements usually come from people that simply do not have the cash flo to spend on a quality car. Which unfortunately, is more people then usual right now.

A house ain't a car. Apples to oranges. A house appreciates. A car does not not unless it's rare and not made any longer. A GN is a toy. A house is a place to live.

What exactly is the market? The market is a place where for those looking for at a fair price. Just cause a car didn't sell as fast as it would have at another time does not mean there are not those out there looking for a quality car for a fair price.

What the market will pay for it? That is such a crock of chit imo. Those statements usually come from people that simply do not have the cash flo to spend on a quality car. Which unfortunately, is more people then usual right now.

Ha Ha! I think we best leave this poor guy's thread alone. BTW, let me know how much YOUR house appreciated the last 3 years, if you own one.

i'm sensing a little hostility here. if you look on these boards there are lots of cars at or below that and many that have not sold. it's a buyers market and if you have a problem with honest feedback then i suppose you can enjoy your sand.