1987 Astroroof Grand National

Rauder

I have my 1987 “rare” CF5 factory Astroroof Grand National for sale with 43,000 original miles. Kids College loans are killing me so the Buick has to go. The car won many car shows, many chrome parts on the motor, all original paint except for the driver side door, the previous owner had it repaired and I did not like the way it came out so I had it redone. This Buick is well maintained always garaged never seen rain or snow. All four rims are in perfect shape Chrome is excellent. Car is a high option car: Power seats, power windows, sentential lighting, equalizer radio, power trunk, power antenna, trunk carpeting, many more..I have installed a rare fiberglass Kenne Bell driver side air dam. I have the original one if you want to bring it back to stock.
Interior is perfect, no rips or tears. No Disappointment

Parts that were replaced since I have owned it…New Headliner...Hooker Exhaust System…High Flow Cat…Trunk Carpet...Power Antenna.
$22,500 serious inquiry only.
I’m in Central NJ 732-236-0773
e-mail. voom350@aol.com
Ray

Attachments

• Buick6.JPG
    Buick6.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 1,979
  • Buick8.JPG
    Buick8.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,955
  • Buick9.JPG
    Buick9.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 1,959
  • Buick Side.jpg
    Buick Side.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,958
BUMP for a beautifull car!

Good luck with the sale Ray and sorry you have to let her go, that's one incredible looking car!

Absolutely stunning appearance, paint, engine, stance of the car etc!!

Best of luck :cool:

Good luck with the sale and I'm sorry you have to let her go.

That is seriously the best looking GN I have ever seen.

plz pm with sale price that u get for it cause i know where 1 is that sleeps beside mine with 12k mile on it

I have attached some more pictures of the Interior and underbody. I just looked at the speedometer and i need to correct myself. the Buick just broke 44,000 miles

Attachments

• Buick Rear.jpg
    Buick Rear.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1,661
  • Cross over.jpg
    Cross over.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 1,656
  • Door Bottom.jpg
    Door Bottom.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,648
  • Interior.jpg
    Interior.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,648
  • Muffler.jpg
    Muffler.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,634
I know what you mean..It's killing me to put it up for sale...I know I'm going to miss it...I'll never find one like this one again, especially a CF5 Astroroof car..

Gorgeous car!!!

Isn't there supposed to be oil all over the underneath??? LOL
Good luck with the sale. You will have a very hard time replacing this car.

Bryan