1986 WH-1 T-Type w/t-tops, 49,688 miles, absolutely stock

Gordon Bryan

2 owner car. Bought from original owner in Dec. 2001. 1 of 463 WH-1's ever produced. 90 option codes on trunk sticker.
Untouched engine/transmission/drive train. No modifications at all.
Rebuilt front suspension with new springs all around to restore ride and handling.
Dennis Kirban replacement vacuum block and intercooler hoses.
New front/rear GSCA fiberglass bumper fillers.
A/c is cold, radio and cassette work. Flawless interior. Doors close like a new car. Usual paint chips for a 50,000 mile car.
Needs power antenna to be a perfect car.
You won't be disappointed. Asking $12,495. Much more rare than a GN. Look and see what you would pay for a 50,000 mile GN.
Memphis area. Check link below for 34 photos. Email DGBryan1@aol.com, dewdeb@mac.com, DGBryan@fedex.com with questions.
Call Gordon 901-493-7551

Graphite Album

Additional documentation for this car.

Paperwork for this car also includes a CARFAX from July 2007 and a CARCHEX Vehicle Inspection Report from September 9, 2007. Gordon Bryan.

where is the car located. sorry if i missed it, but i'm feeling very "slow" this morning.

If this car had an astroroof instead of T-tops, I'd be handing you 100 dollar bills, great car :biggrin:

Nice car. Do you have any pictures of the problem areas? Lower doors, under the car, spare well, under the front T-roof seals along the windshield, etc?

Sold on Saturday, November 3

Wayne,

Thanks for the interest, but the car went to it's new home this afternoon. The new owner assures me that it will be in Bowling Green in a couple of years in immaculate shape.
I look forward to seeing it.

Good luck on your TR search,

Gordon Bryan

Thanks for the interest

Thanks to all on this message board who wrote and showed interest in my T-Type.
Thanks also to turbobuick.com for having such a great website for these unique cars.
I'm glad my car found a home with someone in the community. It will be well taken care of.

Gordon Bryan