1986 T Type (White/\/\Black Out)

I take your word Nick. I want that white car. My buddie wants the grey one. Hell we may come by them both. Waiting for a phone number.

Rick87GN said:
I take your word Nick. I want that white car. My buddie wants the grey one. Hell we may come by them both. Waiting for a phone number.
Rick do you want to see both cars ,the Gray car is my Dads,I can have it here so you can look at both<let me know..
Dennis :smile:

damn

damn, i wish i would of waited another month before buying my 87 GN....same price, same location, more upgrades, better condition.... :redface:

So far the white T. I don't know if my buddie is going to make it. I'll have to let you know.
Rick

Sorry guys,the person that looked at the car Sunday Morning ,made a deposit.. :wink:

sorry guys i got it. just ordered about $3,000 worth of stuff for it. its a hellofa nice ride.

jb903 said:
sorry guys i got it. just ordered about $3,000 worth of stuff for it. its a hellofa nice ride.
Just walked in ,and seen this ,,,what the h@ll did you order.....
Dennis ;)

Nice! Good for you! Sounded like a great deal. I was planing on going to see it tomarrow. Guess I was a few days late. Good luck man!

new front seat covers, new weather stripping all the way around, gta rims, front headlight bezels.

bought the white car. great guy straight fowrad and honest. i wouldnt think twice about a deal with dennis.