1986 T-Type Stage II for sale

I've got a deal about 90% done with a board member from Illinois. Significant deposit received. Waiting for word on the day that the transporter will pick up, looks like sometime next week.

Good for you!

I have had nuthin but problems selling my T type.
the guy is from canada, and cannot enter the USA.
I asked for a deposit, haven't even gotten a ph call!

I'm glad your deal went thru.

Damn! Sorry you're going through that.

Lee, he has some parts here that he did pay for and told me that he would be here either this weekend, or in 2 weeks.

The last guy from Canada had many problems getting his trailer across the border to pick up a T-Type in the US, so he may have be having paperwork issues?

When I hear from him, I will let you know.

BuickBye2.jpgThe end of an era. 21 years I've owned it, the last 9 or so with the Stage motor in it.

It's on its way to Illinois. Had second thoughts right up to loading it on the truck.

Thanks for the support and kind words about the car.

Mac

I'm happy and sad for you my friend. I understand your motivation and I've been there and done that. :frown:

Neal

Neal always has a way with words. I could not agree with him more.....

So, what will the next project be? :wink:

RB

View attachment 145519The end of an era. 21 years I've owned it, the last 9 or so with the Stage motor in it.

It's on its way to Illinois. Had second thoughts right up to loading it on the truck.

Thanks for the support and kind words about the car.

Mac

Man, that is tough... Always hard to see them go. Was always easier for me to get rid of girlfriends than cars. :)

Don't worry, I am sure Neal will give you a ride in his. I forsee him putting the S2 in his T in the next year. Right, Neal? ;)

Man, that is tough... Always hard to see them go. Was always easier for me to get rid of girlfriends than cars. :)

Don't worry, I am sure Neal will give you a ride in his. I forsee him putting the S2 in his T in the next year. Right, Neal? ;)

James,

You never can tell. I just picked up a few more parts for my Stage II project. If you're free one weekend you should swing by and check them out.

Neal