1986 T-Type for sale WH1 in N. Carolina

hosspala

86 t-type WH1 model, hard top, 94k miles, near new motor, new paint, needs bearings to increase oil pressure, runs drives, nice car, $6000 takes it home,

704-460-1911
Robert
Belmont, NC

serious inquires only please, price is firm, there were only 463 of this model ever made,

engine .030 over forged pistons, arp head and rod bolts, ported intake, heads, and turbo, hooker exaust, cat delete, TH350 trans, 2800 stall, magnecore wires, aluminum radiator, racetronix fuel system with hot wire kit, turbo tweak computer chip that is programable, B&M shifter, GN interior, autometer oil,water,fuel,boost gauges, new 2 tone paint, 3.42 gear, good posi, intercooled, new lunati cam and lifters, staright body, no rust, must see, must sell, need cash

Interested!

Some pics might help motivate me more. What do you know about the bearings? Recent mods?

Thank you. for email - dwallpdrsn at aol.com

ill post pics here on the forum, im home now getting my camera so i can go takes pics,

the engine was recently built .030 over and the cam was reused to my knowlege, to make a long story short the cam whiped a lobe, i reinstalled a new cam and lifters, lunati 32508 camshaft with Fed Mog. lifters, now when i crank it it has 100 psi oil pressure and as soon as it gets a little heat in it it drops to 15-20psi, im figureing that debris from the cam had scared up the bearings in the bottom end, im not for sure of this, but i cant afford to continue wit this project, i have another race car that eats up all my time and money, this is a spare car for fun and dont really need it, if your local you can come see it for your self and hear it run

i have sent pictures through email for those who asked, ill post them on the web later tonight, there are 19pictures of all different angles to help you see the car better, thanks, Robert

833303_81_full.jpg

833303_85_full.jpg

833303_83_full.jpg

833303_84_full.jpg

833303_86_full.jpg

833303_78_full.jpg

833303_92_full.jpg

833303_90_full.jpg

i have purchased seat covers from a forum member to replace the torn seat covers drivers seat and rear seat, the racetronix fuel system is still new in the box, walboro 340 pump, turbo tweak is in the mail 93/94 chip and also new, if there is any questions please ask, my ebay user name is hoss074201 if you would like to see my feedback, thanks Robert

Not For Sale

this vehicle is no longer for sale, i am fixing it and selling it for what its worth, thanks for any interests that i received, Robert

ok guys, its fixed and back up for sale, new crank, new cam, new headers, 3" THDP, most all sensors are new, new MAF, new turbo tweak chip, new GM bumper fillers, new PTC 3000 stall 10" converter "bulletproof", new TH350 trans, basically took the engine out took it to my machinist that knows about regals and said, make it new again, now that took a chunk out of my wallet, now it runs like a new one, rust free, hard top, so im putting it back up for sale,

the price is $8000 obo
must sell !!!

hosspala@carolina.rr.com
704-460-1911
Robert

the TH350 was in it when i bought it, but the conver had issues, so i replaced what was there, i didnt see any problem with having a TH350 in it, they are stronger and more reliable in my opinion, i never had the original trans for it, thanks Robert

heres the updated engine pics, i just went to the shop and got the car and brought it home, about a 1/4 mile from the house, the NEW motor has a tick in it, i dont know what it is, and dont want to know what it is, so the price is now $6000 take it home, i need the car moved and moved fast, if your interested call or email, ill do what it takes to give it a new home, i am spent out on the car and cant afford to do anything else to it, thanks Robert

833303_145.jpg

833303_146.jpg

833303_147.jpg

833303_148.jpg