1986 Grand National for sale :(

turbo6ttype

I am unfortunately selling my GN, it currently has just under 70,000 original miles (car fax documented). I am the third owner. I bought it from a older man who had kept it garaged and hardly drove it. It has a rebuilt trans with under 2,000 miles (alto racing clutches,super servo,shift kit, ect..) tranny shifts super firm. Motor has older turbo which i believe is a 67mm (not certain). With the tranny I put a precision vigilante 9" stall converter. Rear main recently redone, interior is clean, body is solid car is tight. I have front bumper fillers and i will give them to the new owner. Needs rear bumper fillers and paint. There is an exhaust leak which i have not attended to yet and may not (depending how quick it sells). Car idles a little rough, just replaced iac and adjusted tps (perhaps a vacuum leak). Other than minor work and tuning the car is great it drives fine and pulls strong. asking $8500 will entertain any offers, have to sell due to lack of storage(moving). feel free to email me at kevin087@gmail.com if interested. heres a link with pics http://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/3367155155.html