1986 GN T-TOP

OP has requested this thread closed for now. If he want's it opened again he can PM any mod or admin to ask, but make sure to have a link so we can find it.

Ok guys she's back up for grabs, since the original post I've upgraded to precision 50lb injectors, painted the center and polished the lips of the gnx style rims (not gtas like I thought), and rear fillers will be painted hopefully this weekend, also has been converted to vacuum brakes with a caprice booster and master (still have original p/m)...again the only part of this car, in my eyes that needs attention is the interior and minor tlc here and there, and it would be a perfect example of a top notch GN...pm me with any questions...also have almost everything to go back to stock, thanks Mike

Couple more recent pics

Ok having some problems getting photos up getting an error message, "the uploaded image does not have an allowed extension" or something like that

Mike was having a hard time loading pictures. So I put up a few for him.

This car is sharp!
D

IMAG1935.jpg
IMAG1937.jpg
IMAG1940.jpg

Thanks for the pic upload EVIL, much appreciated. Thanks Rotti, I sent you a pm.. Mike
Ps the pics from EVIL a are the most recent with the rims done and all cleaned up...

Hey don't know if the car is for sale and I see that you said you just need to clear up some money for something else ....would you consider keeping the motor and trans for whenever you get back into buicks and just selling the car? I would be interested and even come help pull the motor and trans if interested? You could keep all motor stuff including the turbo....just thought I would ask I would hate to tear stuff apart but I really only have the money to buy a roller and that's all I really need. Thanks in advance
Jerritt

Thanks for the offer, but I'll keep her in one piece for now....thanks Mike