1986 GN Project For Sale Michigan

Jay

I finally made up my mind and I am parting with my Grand National to focus on my SCCA addiction. :eek:

1986 GN
Right now its stripped of the exterior parts (emblems, lights, grille, etc) and interior as its getting ready for paint.
-Rust free doors
-Rust free trunk lid

The interior is in great shape, no fades or rips in the seats. I'll even include a GBodyparts carpet kit.

-Nice set of stock GN wheels with new tires and new center caps.
-Stock limited slip 8.5" rear end.
-Stock turbo pipes and intercooler.
-Maf Translator and GM MAF, and I have the stock MAF I'll include too.
-Koni Shocks
-New aluminum radiator and dual electric fans
-New radiator hoses
-New door and trunk seals included
-New front air deflectors
-Even has its original hood insulator!

Bad:
-Needs bodywork finished
-Needs painted
-Aftermarket Sunroof (I put this in bad, it can be patched before paint but I was planning on leaving it as I liked it.)

This is not a tore up ex-modded car, I bought it over 5 years ago and it appears to have never been modified. Good stock original car.
I am not in a hurry to sell it, and am going to continue to work on it and will even drop it off for paint. Buy it pre-paint price, or post paint price.. just wanted to offer it up incase someones looking for a clean project. I have EVERY bolt/nut removed from the interior (even the original rusted doors and trunk lid), this is a COMPLETE car, not a project of missing parts.

Located south of Lansing, MI. $5500 as is. Email razmiblackz28@yahoo.com

Attachments

• 116_1627crop.JPG
    116_1627crop.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 368
  • 116_1634crop.JPG
    116_1634crop.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 368
Nice GN, hope you didn't eat to many cones. I've seen a few set-up GN's for road racing but I am going to build my Z28.
Here's an underhood pic..

Attachments

• engine pic.jpg.JPG
    engine pic.jpg.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 131